Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is touring the most boring part of an album cycle for fans?

dit

Featured Posts

sarahb

Well the Born This Way Ball was pretty entertaining. Death threats, protests, threats of arrest, Gaga daring Russia to arrest her, concussions, injuries, extremists taking photos of themselves with a ticket in one hand and a knife in the other...

Fun times :laughga:

Arturo

No i love when she tours. I love seeing how the city reacts to her being there through tweets and IG posts and eventually when they come out I love tracking the boxscores. I'm not really bored during her touring.

River

This time even the era of the album is boring so we are like bored since the end of the last tour

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Perfume

Idk even tho i haven't been able to go to any concerts of my faves, I still really enjoy knowing others of the fanbase are getting to see our queen(s). Plus there's lots of new looks and you never know if u'll get ur fav performance of a song during that tour :lolly:

an angel held me like a child

Bradley

If you're not going to attend her concert, then yes, YouTube videos will be all you have, which isn't that bad either, cause she kinda evolves over time and her outfits and setlist and musical arrangements do change from time to time which is interesting to watch. Also she performs her songs in different ways in each show, not radical differences, just subtle ones but some artists don't even do that.

She also interacts with fans in each show, and you can feel a different type of energy in each city, which makes things interesting as well.

Panchecco

yeah kinda

I've always felt like the tour was the slowest and most boring part but at least for the first months it's great to see all of the videos online and the countless photos for every tour date 

Duella Dvil

Hell no, Everytime Gaga leaves an airport it's an event, the candids when she's in other countries. The songs suddenly getting added (like Judas Midway through artRave) I remember where I was when that happened. I DIDN'T SEE THAT TOUR LIVE!

Gaga usually gets active on Twitter after the first date. She really starts to reconnect with the fans. The CONSTANT LOOKS that get served during tours are also worth it.

We WILL hear a new song. Think about this, every tour has a unique unreleased track attached to it.

TMB- Glitter And Grease

BTWB- Princess Die/Cake

ArtRave- PARTYNAUSEOUS/Cake

For the JWT it could be an unreleased like the above or she could take it a step further and add a song at some point that is from the next album (a la You and I/Born This Way)

You Literally have no idea what to expect when Gaga goes onstage.

You know there's a structure but there's always ALWAYS something unique about every date.

www.instagram.com/theduella666

i mean, if we're specifically talking gaga and the joanne era, the era has already been very boring

let alone the tour coming up

Ooolong

Eh, it's what you make of it. During tours we get lots of rumors and 'insiders', which are a kii, there's lots of meltdowns from deprived, delirious stans who can't see her, which are a cackle, and then there's hype and discussion of the next album, which is a mess.

Spoiler

Bitch is skipping my state for the first time though. The first year I would've been able to go; I hate her. :madge: 

The Unbannable Chanteuse

RAMROD

Tbh, no. It's never boring cos we can discuss what the artist do on each dates.

Sometimes they do different sets, sing a new song or at least a cover song, especially with Gaga.

Been through 2 tour cycles since I joined this cult site, (BTWB & artRAVE) and each of them are so fun!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

ArtGagaPop
1 hour ago, River said:

This time even the era of the album is boring so we are like bored since the end of the last tour

Oct- feb was boring to you? :what:

ArtGagaPop

But to the quesion yes this "era" Is usually the slowest and most boring. But this time around i will see gaga live for the first time ever so i can't wait for it to start :flutter:

Archived