💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga x Starbucks was so great

shmal96

Featured Posts

shmal96

I usually hang out at Starbucks often to drink and get work done. Well since this Gaga x Starbucks Cup of Kindness promotion was happening, I heard SO MANY Gaga songs playing when I was there. Like I was there today, I heard Telephone, Just Dance, Born This Way (Country Version), Cheek 2 Cheek :diane:, Alejandro, HEY F***** GIRL :cryga: and Gypsy :giveup: all in like two hours. It was so nice to hear Gaga playing in public and seeing everyday people bopping to things like Gypsy and Hey Girl when it's usually just me at my house :selena:

Hope they keep Gaga in rotation even after the promo is done :hor:

EDIT: How could I forget, they played Just Another Day too. It's actually my least favorite off Joanne (pls don't drag me) but I still found myself bopping to it while working in the background.

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply
shame
1 minute ago, shmal96 said:

Hope they keep Gaga in rotation even after the promo is done :hor:

at first I thought you meant keeping her in rotation as a part-time barista :lolga:

angels forever, forever angels

rumours

That's really cool! Did you try any of the drinks (I haven't gotten a chance to)?

Just now, TheShameMonster said:

at first I thought you meant keeping her in rotation as a part-time barista :lolga:

LOL :sharon: She certainly is trying to earn a latte money to put into that Belated Cure Music Video

Vodka

Is she still doing the barrista thing at her branch? I wanted to go but idk if she's stil doing it.

It must've been great just getting to listen to all her bops in a public space 

Yes, I also do love partying in moving houses as seen in that one Bacardi tv ad.

shmal96
3 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

That too, she was too adorable :diane:

NIghtmareElm

I hardly ever go to Starbucks.  Not because I don't like it, but I don't give myself enough time from home to work.  I had the pink drink the other night.  Best thing I've had from there.  Loved the BTW and Applause decoration they had.  Just wish they were selling the BTW cups.

Werk
8 minutes ago, shmal96 said:

seeing everyday people bopping to things like Gypsy and Hey Girl when it's usually just me at my house 

That's so cool! 

RAMROD

Wish this was permanent collab or at least longer, say a year or something.

That way they can donate more too, right?

I love all the beverages too. It make me love Starbucks even more, I need to be upgraded to Platinum from Gold if there's any lmao.

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Werk

I went to the Starbucks at my Target so obviously they wouldn't have played any music 

shmal96
3 minutes ago, Rumours1977 said:

That's really cool! Did you try any of the drinks (I haven't gotten a chance to)?

5 minutes ago, TheShameMonster said:

I tried the Matcha Lemonade and it wasn't that bad! The pink drink/ombre drink didn't appeal to me because I don't like coconut anything, and they're made with coconut milk :neyde: They looked pretty tho

RAMROD
Just now, Vodka said:

Is she still doing the barrista thing at her branch? I wanted to go but idk if she's stil doing it.

It must've been great just getting to listen to all her bops in a public space 

No, just that one time. :sis:

She is on holiday now, and the promo have ended too, it was lasted until the 19th

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Sylvanas

I think it's honestly a really good idea. Hopefully she's saving money with all the free starbucks drinks she'll be getting. She can put it towards the budget for The Cure's music video. :selena:

"Who are we, if not slaves to this torment?"

shmal96
1 minute ago, Sylvanas said:

I think it's honestly a really good idea. Hopefully she's saving money with all the free starbucks drinks she'll be getting. She can put it towards the budget for The Cure's music video. :selena:

Get ready for all the Starbucks product placement :selena:

In B4 music video is just updated lyric video with lyrics written on Starbucks cups :selena: 

River

I'm so Starbucks Baby could you fill my cup up

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Archived