💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

A Message From Doogi About The Cure Video

Doogi

Featured Posts

Doogi

I just want to take this moment to apologize over the fact that The Cure music video didn't come out today. I can't say this enough, but I am NOT an insider. I just have a friend who works closely with the label who told me that there IS a video and that it could POSSIBLY come out on Monday (today) but clearly that didn't happen. Trust me, I was just as hyped as the rest of you. I asked him what happened, and he told me that even the closest insiders to the label get dates wrong. And that things change very easily. My source has no reason to lie, he's not a Little Monster and has known release dates for Gaga and Justin Bieber in the past and has been spot on every time. That's why I still trust him that there IS A MUSIC VIDEO. It just didn't end up coming out today. And for that I'm sorry for hyping you all. But let's look forward to the future and hope we get the video very soon! I love you guys regardless.

I'm Chloe. Except the C and the L are silent.

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply
rumours

I still think it's gonna be a glorified commercial about Starbucks and Samsung Washer/Dryers.:awkney:

Irrelevant

it's okay :hug:

I'm scared about whats gonna happen later in this thread :gum:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Cuchulainn

giphy.gif

I think the majority of people took the information with a grain of salt anyways.

You don't even need to apologize! I think we all believed that you genuinely believed the insider guy! no one thught you lied or anything! :hug:

Spoiler

now if only you could leak that insiders name and phone number for us to deal with him :poot:

Archived