Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Gaga and Katy to "Cross-Promote" Next Singles?

ThisGuyTony

Featured Posts

ThisGuyTony

Isn't it suspicious that there was a rumor that The Cure music video was coming today and that Katy has announced her next single, Save As Draft as well, on the same day? :oprah:

In fact, my cousins, uncle, gay best friend who delivers Starbucks Cups of Kindness™ to the Interscope executives everyday discovered that Katy and Gaga will be cross promoting their next singles.

Katy has already shot the Save As Draft music video, where the first 30 seconds is a clip of The Cure music video and then Katy is shown "saving" The Cure music video as a draft on her laptop before she starts typing her e-mail to her lover.

They are still discussing how Gaga will help promote Katy's song, Save As Draft.

An Interscope representative is quoted as saying, "Gaga is finally giving the gays what they want." :diane: 

What do you think hunties? Could it be true that Gaga and Katy are teaming up to save their next singles from utter flop?

Earthling

Tag this as funny bish :nails:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

Kermit
4 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Isn't it suspicious that there was a rumor that The Cure music video was coming today and that Katy has announced her next single, Save As Draft as well, on the same day? :oprah:

In fact, my cousins, uncle, gay best friend who delivers Starbucks Cups of Kindness™ to the Interscope executives everyday discovered that Katy and Gaga will be cross promoting their next singles.

Katy has already shot the Save As Draft music video, where the first 30 seconds is a clip of The Cure music video and then Katy is shown "saving" The Cure music video as a draft on her laptop before she starts typing her e-mail to her lover.

They are still discussing how Gaga will help promote Katy's song, Save As Draft.

An Interscope representative is quoted as saying, "Gaga is finally giving the gays what they want." :diane: 

What do you think hunties? Could it be true that Gaga and Katy are teaming up to save their next singles from utter flop?

bro what

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Rat Boy

They can both wear green wigs and ride mechanical horses during promo slots.

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

Cuchulainn
6 minutes ago, ThisGuyTony said:

Extremely reliable and trustworthy source :hor:

I know it's a troll thread, perhaps label it as funny :) 

Archived