💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

Million Reasons MV director was "surprised" with the final edit

Stef

Featured Posts

Stef

Ctfuuuu he probably shot a legendary video and Gaga scrapped it for that poor man's version of the Apple Music commercial :air: 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PoshLife

I mean, how could it have been that much better given the material? The shots were what they shot, I don't think putting them in a different order would have somehow turned it into a masterpiece.

darkchylde
Just now, PoshLife said:

I mean, how could it have been that much better given the material? The shots were what they shot, I don't think putting them in a different order would have somehow turned it into a masterpiece.

knowing gaga she probably cut off some amazing scene to add that cringy ass christian propaganda

Stef
Just now, PoshLife said:

Then why would he have been "surprised" :oprah: 

Signature loading
 đŸ‘čđŸ–€

Batwings
36 minutes ago, PoshLife said:

This is what I was thinking. I mean, unless they cut a ton of shots of Gaga snorting coke off of hookers' asses or something, what else was there? 

Blade
1 minute ago, PoshLife said:

MTE, he probably butted heads with the editor but what's been recorded can't be changed. 

DeanWinchester

M E L T D O W N S    I N C O M I N G

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

Pacify Him

It's Apple who's in charge with the final edit, guys.

Editor then Director then them

@Oriane23 need you here

I’m getting on your nerves

Archived