đź’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT đź’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Million Reasons Original Music Video

judxs

Featured Posts

Panchecco

he's just talking about the editing of the video

he probably made his own edit (the director's cut) or he probably didn't even make one and was surprised by how she/her team decided to edit the footage he had shot

I don't think there is an "original video" :shrug:

I mean he just shot the video, correct me if I'm wrong, but the most that could be different from what he saw/expected? is a couple of rearranged clips. And that comment is really bitter he had no control over concepts and themes of the video.

Panchecco
37 minutes ago, Supersonic said:

They have variations of lighting settings for the studio scenes, I think it's safe to say this is on purpose because they thought the dark silhouette against the pure white background would look good.

giphy.gif

I don´t know why, but i believe him,Gaga wants to be involved in everything,and that´s not always a good thing!

Million Reasons is a GREAT song with a bad uninspired & boring video,with Gaga crying over a Rosary........Unbelievable!

ZiggyZiggs
2 hours ago, Panchecco said:

he's just talking about the editing of the video

he probably made his own edit (the director's cut) or he probably didn't even make one and was surprised by how she/her team decided to edit the footage he had shot

I don't think there is an "original video" :shrug:

2 hours ago, jobe said:

I mean he just shot the video, correct me if I'm wrong, but the most that could be different from what he saw/expected? is a couple of rearranged clips. And that comment is really bitter he had no control over concepts and themes of the video.

Didn't Ruth Hogben and Andrea Gelardin direct the video tho :huh:

2 hours ago, holy scheisse said:

second of all, people clearly do not understand how film production works. he neither produced nor edited the final music video. he is a director 

I'm a film graduate, directors are often also the editors/they edit a version of a film themselves. Even if not, they should be there for the editing process it's part of their job, seems like the edit he saw wasn't the one that was released.

FlopSlurper
2 hours ago, jobe said:

Yes I'm bitter over Gaga ruining her legacy of flawless music videos with that mess, and giving one of her best songs ever an underwhelming music video. And seeing that she's working with him again after all of the backlash :awkney: . If he doesn't know how to do his job I'm gonna drag him so you can call me bitter all you want it won't change the fact that the music video was tragic and he even admitted it, so? 

3 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Sorry I just heard he did, its what people on another thread about the commercial(??) said about him :sweat:

2 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Yes I'm bitter over Gaga ruining her legacy of flawless music videos with that mess, and giving one of her best songs ever an underwhelming music video. And seeing that she's working with him again after all of the backlash :awkney: . If he doesn't know how to do his job I'm gonna drag him so you can call me bitter all you want it won't change the fact that the music video was tragic and he even admitted it, so? 

Yea I didn't really like the music video either and it is pretty revealing that he even said he didn't. I just meant that I assumed he didn't have any say over the music video and he just shot the clips of it (so of course its his fault for the bad lighting). Sorry for coming off rude.

Joannes Baby

it means that we would have a totally different video IF he had edited it 

holy scheisse
8 hours ago, FlopSlurper said:

Sis @ me :gaycat: that was me

Thank you for stating the obvious :diane: If I don't like something I'm gonna say it be it for Gaga or anyone else :diane: I don't kiss ass, sorry not sorry :diane: 

Who are u? Idk you. You can not kiss ass all you want but you can also be respectful  

berlinforme
3 hours ago, Matthaeus Beladona said:

it means that we would have a totally different video IF he had edited it 

The shot scenes must be moreless the same anyway, it can't be totally different. 

Joschua

My best guess? They probably replaced a significant part of the video with the black and white scene of her opening the gift from her sister. I'm betting that was all shoved in at the end.

Mostly because the Apple Commercial scene is used to start John Wayne and the desert scene was used to end Perfect Illusion. And that leaves that scene as the odd man out.

Panchecco
7 hours ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

apparently they didn't but I guess they collaborated with the director and his studio

FlopSlurper
1 hour ago, holy scheisse said:

Who are u? Idk you. You can not kiss ass all you want but you can also be respectful  

I'm the "ass hole" that left that comment and if it wasn't for that we wouldn't have known that even the director disliked that mess so 

ARTGOD

C’mon guys this only means different cuts, with slightly different rearranged takes at best, y’all acting like we would have gotten a different video, the concept was this from the start, there’s no completely different, vastly superior video we didn’t get.

Archived