💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Reworking the ARTPOP ball tour. Join if interested

Eurotrash

Featured Posts

Eurotrash

Hello, everyone!

Since it is summer for me & school's over, I've decided to rework the ARTPOP ball tour! :D I'll basically create a different tour based on the original (make a new setlist, create new looks, backdrops, stage etc. etc. etc.)

So

if you are a good graphic artist or an animator or an awesome video maker or an audio editor (you can make awesome interludes, work with stems etc.), then please, join in, if you're interested in working on this project! It'll begin once I'll get my computer back (which means like a week or two)! 

I've already made some notes and ideas for the tour. I hope this idea will come to life :pray:

PM me if you want to work on this project!

Nene Areola

after partynauseous the backdrop shows a picosong link to the studio version

jNPUsms.jpg

donutellha

I'll jump in for graphics!

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

dajoannemonster
28 minutes ago, Bathory said:

Hello, everyone!

Since it is summer for me & school's over, I've decided to rework the ARTPOP ball tour! :D I'll basically create a different tour based on the original (make a new setlist, create new looks, backdrops, stage etc. etc. etc.)

So

if you are a good graphic artist or an animator or an awesome video maker or an audio editor (you can make awesome interludes, work with stems etc.), then please, join in, if you're interested in working on this project! It'll begin once I'll get my computer back (which means like a week or two)! 

I've already made some notes and ideas for the tour. I hope this idea will come to life :pray:

PM me if you want to work on this project!

I'll do the audio and the video editing! Been taking lessons for like 3 years now 

life is beautiful

Hi Its Nicole

I wanna help but I don't know how. Maybe creating the setlist?

Hello Gaga

Eurotrash
30 minutes ago, ARTPOPsus said:

I'll do the audio and the video editing! Been taking lessons for like 3 years now 

PM me! Can't wait for this project to begin! So excited!

Eurotrash
29 minutes ago, Hi its nick said:

I wanna help but I don't know how. Maybe creating the setlist?

Yay! Sure! PM me!

Eurotrash

So, after some time I finally came up with a setlist that I like. The set contains 24 songs & 7 interludes. This isn't the finished setlist. I'll still make some changes so the set is more cohesive & makes sense. This is just the rough shell of the order I'd like to have the songs in ;)

1. Intro (will need some advanced video editing skills; audio includes Zombie Zombie's "Rocket number 9")

2. Venus

3. G.U.Y. (backdrop includes Eau De Gaga perfume promo footage)

4. MANiCURE

5. Interlude

6. Sexxx Dreams (backdrop includes the footage of Gaga hanging with the ropes, I think it was a project by Robert Wilson)

7. LoveGame

8. Telephone

9. Poker Face

10. Just Dance *medley with PF*

11. Interlude - Jewels N' Drugs

12. Mary Jane Holland (backdrop will include neon lyrics & elements of the ARTPOP film)

13. Scheiße

14. Black Jesus Amen Fashion

15. Donatella

16. Fashion! (disco version, so it introduces next song; has an extended outro)

17. Do What U Want

18. Monster

19. Aura

20. Judas

21. Interlude - Electric Chapel

22. Bad Romance

23. Born This Way (on piano)

24. Gypsy (on piano only)

25. Interlude (includes elements of So Happy I Could Die)

26. The Edge Of Glory

27. Applause

28. Swine

29. Interlude (includes instrumental elements of The Queen)

30. ARTPOP (backdrop includes Intel x Grammys promo footage)

Hi Its Nicole
23 hours ago, Bathory said:

So, after some time I finally came up with a setlist that I like. The set contains 24 songs & 7 interludes. This isn't the finished setlist. I'll still make some changes so the set is more cohesive & makes sense. This is just the rough shell of the order I'd like to have the songs in ;)

1. Intro (will need some advanced video editing skills; audio includes Zombie Zombie's "Rocket number 9")

2. Venus

3. G.U.Y. (backdrop includes Eau De Gaga perfume promo footage)

4. MANiCURE

5. Interlude

6. Sexxx Dreams (backdrop includes the footage of Gaga hanging with the ropes, I think it was a project by Robert Wilson)

7. LoveGame

8. Telephone

9. Poker Face

10. Just Dance *medley with PF*

11. Interlude - Jewels N' Drugs

12. Mary Jane Holland (backdrop will include neon lyrics & elements of the ARTPOP film)

13. Scheiße

14. Black Jesus Amen Fashion

15. Donatella

16. Fashion! (disco version, so it introduces next song; has an extended outro)

17. Do What U Want

18. Monster

19. Aura

20. Judas

21. Interlude - Electric Chapel

22. Bad Romance

23. Born This Way (on piano)

24. Gypsy (on piano only)

25. Interlude (includes elements of So Happy I Could Die)

26. The Edge Of Glory

27. Applause

28. Swine

29. Interlude (includes instrumental elements of The Queen)

30. ARTPOP (backdrop includes Intel x Grammys promo footage)

I made a studio version 4 Black Jesus

Hello Gaga

Eurotrash

Update:

I'd like the poster to have either one of these pictures in it:

A) picture&pid=71363

(it should obviously be colored!)

B) picture&pid=91097

(the Venus hair would be needed to edit in)

1. We need these pictures in the highest quality possible; 

2. Someone who's good at video could start making a "lyrics video" for Mary Jane Holland (Intro, Verse 1, Pre Chorus, Chorus, Post Chorus, Bridge, Chorus, Post Chorus, Outro). I'd like it to be made with a neon sign style font & in three or two colors (green, red & maybe yellow or blue) with a smokey background underneath. It'll be kind of like the original backdrop;

3. I have an idea to use this video

as the backdrop for Donatella. Yes, I want to use a different designer's film for a different designer's song's backdrop. We need to keep in mind that we have very limited resources. Don't kill me.

That's all I have for now, but I'll keep making these updates, so make sure to keep an eye out for this thread!

Original Diva

I can remaster and redit songs..? i just did a partynauseous edit.. not my best but im satisfieed.. it was only for me anyways. but i will help if u want me to <3

excuse me no

Archived