Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
throwback

Gaga's Best Vocals EVER

Yuuri

Featured Posts

Yuuri

Her best vocally. This and her cover of "Black Dog" kills careers. 

She may not be as popular as before, but she can sing for her life.

Blade

Something I love about Gaga is that throughout her career she's been improving vocally a lot! Her technique is the best that it's ever been.

Gosh it's great to Stan TALENT :flutter:

Panchecco

when I want to be slayed by her vocals I always watch all of these tributes:

Sound Of Music 
I Wish
If I Ever Lose My Faith
You've Got A Friend
New York New York
Imagine

Yuuri
1 minute ago, Panchecco said:

Imagine

The one at Baku sounded nasally as hell, and nothing will top "With only Mathew in the sky" line.

Eurotrash

Literally every time she sings from the past year, it seems so effortless and easy to sing as Gaga! She's improved so much vocally, I'm just so happy about it! :wub:

weed

I'm just smoking a cigarette, listening to the Lush Life performance, and I can totally see Gaga singing Lush Life when she's 60, and it would be so cool seeing the difference in how she performs it (maybe better with earlier songs she wrote haself)

my literature teacher showed us Jodie Mitchell's 1970 and 2000 performances of Both Sides Now, to show how after all ha experiences she has a deeper connection or different meaning to the song (it was literature lol)

rumours

I would just say Cheek to Cheek (as an era) is when her vocals were the best. Her performance of Lush Life on the Howard Stern show is absolutely stunning. 

Jed Mayo

The demo of Christmas tree and the A capella leak of her vocals in the greatest thing

Archived