Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Females w/ Most Songs Over 100M Streams

monsterdino

Featured Posts

13 minutes ago, ezrajones said:

Bad Romance and hopefully The Cure will hit 200M by the end of this year 

Apparently both won't. Someone tabulated the numbers with probable streams etc and The Cure won't reach 200M spotify streams this year. But both will probably get there sometime in early or mid 2018.

• Replies 33
  • Created
  • Last Reply
SlayGagaloo
19 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Apparently both won't. Someone tabulated the numbers with probable streams etc and The Cure won't reach 200M spotify streams this year. But both will probably get there sometime in early or mid 2018.

By this time, 1 Billion on Spotify would be the new 100 million... :air:

Just like the 1 Billion mark in YouTube, when Bad Romance reaches it, it won't be a significant event at all... :selena:

Over.

venusfly
15 hours ago, Batwings said:

Not trying to throw shade, but how on earth does This is How We Do have so many streams?  :oprah:

You can get like 300m streams these days without even entering the top 10, TIHWD's streams aren't that great for a single

4 minutes ago, SlayGagaloo said:

By this time, 1 Billion on Spotify would be the new 100 million... :air:

Just like the 1 Billion mark in YouTube, when Bad Romance reaches it, it won't be a significant event at all... :selena:

I know what you mean but not 1 billion girl lol!

But already 200M is nothing for spotify now a days. You need to be at around 250M-300M+ to be considered a hit song on Spotify.

But on youtube yes I agree....mvs getting 300M+ is a norm now and even flop artist can get a streaming hit MV if their video is great. Gaga is REALLY far behind in terms of streaming unfortunately and it looks like it won't be fixed. But TC was a nice step in the right direction I guess.

Archived