Morphine Prince

Featured Posts

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply
RaRaRamen

Definition of mess

YWwM2oT.gif

I need a winter candy apple and an iced gingerbread candle, both three-wick, or I'm boycotting.

Ooolong

Not as dramatic as I'd thought; he only walked in one show, but it's still a mess. But as Miley said, he's apparently a talented musician and belongs to one of the most famous families there is, so I doubt he's very bothered. Dolce & Gabbana's response was trash, though.

The Unbannable Chanteuse

berlinforme

To me it seems like Stefano misunderstood what she meant with 'politics'. Still quite a petty move (but low key living for the drama :lolly:)

Supersonic

Homophobic sh*t company Dolce & Gabbana acting all "I AM SO OFFENDED YOU DISGAGREE WITH ME. I'M NOT TRIGGERED, YOU'RE TRIGGERED YOU LIBTARD" over a calm & collected comment by Miley Cyrus?

Color me shocked.

What an *sshole:fthis: Wasn't it him who laughed at Gaga for her physical appearance after the SB?:awkney: Flop.

DelusionalGaga

They're trash, honestly. Hated D&G since they talked sh*t about gay adoption

giphy.gif

The Child

He needs to learn English, he didn't even understand what she was saying in her post. He's ridiculous, he's only making a fool of himself. :selena:

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

The Child
1 minute ago, Supersonic said:

He posted this 8 times on his insta story:

stefano-gabbana-miley-cyrus-feud-instagr

This is a 54 year old man. :saladga:

I mean who's shocked, acting like a child is the new thing, Trump is 70 and he acts like he's 6.

‘If religion be the cause of disunity, then irreligion is surely to be preferred.’ ‘Abdu’l-Bahá

TeenIdle

Pathetic :nails: Won't be hard for him to find a new job.. he's so handsome. D&G might lose some customers tho

donutellha

"We are Italian and we don't care about politics"

looks like the 2 people still purchasing their poorly made garments are going away

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Archived