💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Shawn Mendes for Emporio Armani

Bam

Featured Posts

KyliesChild
11 minutes ago, manicholic said:

they chose HIM to DANCE to sell a WATCH???

tenor.gif

Some of the features makes it easier to understand why he was dancing to promote the watch:

customize eight unique watch faces and color combinations to better  fit the personal  style, and with the saved faces micro app, save the favorite customized watch faces to match your style.

Activity Tracking: Connection to the favorite apps to track steps, runs, and fitness goals.

Customize straps with eleven available options – including stainless steel, leather, and silicone – easily interchangeable through a quick release pin. Take your watch from day to night with leather, silicone and stainless steel straps.

Download third-party apps from the Google Play™ Store directly on the watch.

Stream and control music right from the watch with Google Play Music app. Access the music library anywhere you go.

Google Assistant: Check the weather, set a reminder or get directions at the push of a button.

AMOLED (active-matrix organic light-emitting diode) screen for crisp, full round viewing.

Wireless charging.

Therefore the commercial is promoting the watch by showing Shawn's style and his color combinations (green and blue because those are the prominent colors for his promotional images for his albums) and note the way he's moving his feet because he's most likely tracking the amount of steps he's taking etc. and yes I know they could've clarified that because the commercial shows some features of the watch subtly without any clarification. :lolly:

• Replies 55
  • Created
  • Last Reply
12 minutes ago, manicholic said:

they chose HIM to DANCE to sell a WATCH???

tenor.gif

bit**, is there a problem?

yaVE8M.gif

weed

His music isn't very Armani imo lol, same for his dancing 

but he can literally fist me so I'm bald :hor:

KyliesChild

This thread could've been about whether people agree with designers in trying to appeal to millennials—or about the collection itself and if you guys think he's suitable for the campaign but whatever. Just stay talking about his sexuality regardless of him feeling uncomfortable with acknowledging such notions about him which doesn't need any clarification because it isn't anyone's business besides Shawn Mendes. :nails:

2 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

This thread could've been about whether people agree with designers in trying to appeal to millennials—or about the collection itself and if you guys think he's suitable for the campaign but whatever. Just stay talking about his sexuality regardless of him feeling uncomfortable with acknowledging such notions about him which doesn't need any clarification because it isn't anyone's business besides Shawn Mendes. :nails:

How about:

giphy.gif

Decodekid
11 minutes ago, neptugne said:

but he can literally fist me so I'm bald :hor:

:selena: y'all too much :selena:

Im Harol don't tell anyone

actsleazy

k and

giphy.gif

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

donutellha

the hunty can not dance

dsUZVTy.gif 

Walk down the runway but don't puke, it's okay. You just had 10 donuts today. Without frosting.

Decodekid
23 minutes ago, BeerFear said:

Where are the abs? Where is the bulge? I DIDNT PAY FOR THIS

tumblr_inline_omkq07OoEs1qcl0cr_500.gif 

as if you paid sis

giphy.gif

Im Harol don't tell anyone

BeerFear
Just now, Decodekid said:

as if you paid sis

giphy.gif

I streamed Illuminate a couple times that should be enough :madge:

Just now, Panchecco said:

he can dance his ass on my face tbh

This is why I love these Shawn threads :air: 

Sakrai
46 minutes ago, Derpplause said:

what did you expect? A video of him jerking of with the Bel Ami logo on it? 

dsUZVTy.gif

:selena:

Oh, I'm just visiting-

Panchecco
35 minutes ago, Skai Jackson said:

well we are discussing about him and the brand so I guess they chose the right singer to promote their brand 

:trollga: 

SlaeUrAnus
1 hour ago, Bloody Grammys said:

I am disappointed

Me too sis 

cuca.gif 

In my messy era.

Archived