💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
series

Orphan Black - Season 5

littlepotter

Featured Posts

littlepotter

The last season of Orphan Black started last week! Do any of you watch it? I only know of one other fan here (@Mr Ricky:smh: This :applause: show :applause: needs :applause: more :applause: acclaim

For those of you who are unfamiliar, Orphan Black is a series revolving around a woman who accidentally discovers that she is one of many, many clones created years ago in an experiment. She steals the identity of one of her "sisters", and thus begins an incredible story. The actress, Tatiana Masalany, does an incredible job in portraying at least 5 different main characters on her own. It really is an amazingly well executed show, do not miss out on it!

Please keep the spoilers in SPOILERS, I still haven't watched episode 2 :laughga:

chaeri pls

Anveeroy
3 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Tatiana Masalany

She is great. I was so happy that she won Emmy last year!

But I really hope this year Keri Russell will win for The Americans. Do you watch that? 

Stream Kylie-Janet Discographies!

littlepotter
2 minutes ago, Anveeroy said:

She is great. I was so happy that she won Emmy last year!

But I really hope this year Keri Russell will win for The Americans. Do you watch that? 

Nope :laughga: I only watch GoT and OB because my internet is limited and can only download so many shows

But Tatiana deserves all the awards :whitney:

chaeri pls

Nicole

I just rewatched seasons 1-4 for the 2939th time and i'm so excited for this season!! I haven't watched eps 1 or 2 yet, I'm not sure if I should wait and binge watch it all at once haha

Rabbit Heart

My fave show! Live for sestras! i'm happy we'll get a proper ending, I'd die if they let us hang like Netflix did with Sense8 :X 

littlepotter
Just now, Rabbit Heart said:

My fave show! Live for sestras! i'm happy we'll get a proper ending, I'd die if they let us hang like Netflix did with Sense8 :X 

Omg imagine, I'd die :deadbanana:

chaeri pls

Madam Margolyes
1 hour ago, littlepotter said:

This :applause: show :applause: needs :applause: more :applause: acclaim

THIS, what an underrated show 

The Scandal of Altruism is seriously one of the finest tv episodes i've ever seen, i'm still not over it :cryga:

littlepotter
Just now, Madam Margolyes said:

The Scandal of Altruism is seriously one of the finest tv episodes i've ever seen, i'm still not over it :cryga:

Which one was that :ohno:

chaeri pls

Madam Margolyes
Just now, littlepotter said:

Which one was that :ohno:

The best one :firega:

Spoiler

Lol that episode from season 4, i dont remember exactly which, but i guess  the 6th or 7th episode

littlepotter
9 minutes ago, Madam Margolyes said:

The best one :firega:

Hide contents

Lol that episode from season 4, i dont remember exactly which, but i guess  the 6th or 7th episode

Welp season 4 slayed as a whole :poot:

chaeri pls

Love this show.

Reminds me of this time that I was watching like season 2 or something with this girl on a date. Denying for myself that I was gay, however I knew more abt the show than her :toofunny:

Should've know.

ItsTommyBitch

Yass :giveup: 

I love this show, and bless Tatiana Maslany :pray:

S5 is super interesting so far. So many ways it could go and we don't know yet :giveup: 

S5 E2 spoiler

Spoiler

That death scene was problematic af. I wasn't okay with it :wtf: 

私自身もこの世の中も誰もかれもが, どんなに華やかな人生でも, どんなに悲惨な人生でも, いつかは変貌し, 破壊され、消滅してしまう. すべてがもともとこの世に存在しない一瞬の幻想なのだから

Madam Margolyes
2 hours ago, littlepotter said:

Welp season 4 slayed as a whole :poot:

Well that's true :lolly: 

But that episode in particular slayed the most, that's also the truth :reductive:

Mr Ricky
4 hours ago, Madam Margolyes said:

Spoiler

The one where momma died. And Cosima collapsed and then the music that cues so well. :giveup: I died so much inside. :giveup:  ( Same was for when Paul Dierden died, that scene also killed me. Especially with the soundtrack. :giveup:

Crossfit

Mr Ricky
4 hours ago, Bat said:

Love this show.

Reminds me of this time that I was watching like season 2 or something with this girl on a date. Denying for myself that I was gay, however I knew more abt the show than her :toofunny:

Should've know.

Oh, wat mis ik hier. :usrs: 

Crossfit

Archived