Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Colton Haynes and his husband kiss and dance to The Cure

itsdominik

Featured Posts

itsdominik
Just now, Applause said:

I don't see it.

it's in his instagram story (you have to tap onto his profile pic), not on his feed

Rabbit Heart

One more hunty that dates some as old as their father?! This world is a mess

Galagala
5 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

But that guy is sexy tho:toofunny:

Drin Lon
1 hour ago, Rabbit Heart said:

There's alway that one comment

:neyde:

SychosSoChic
1 hour ago, Rabbit Heart said:

Well I mean, I get it :shrug:

Finding a guy our age who's willing to commit to one person, long-term is hard enough.  Add to that the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Big parties, big drugs, beautiful people. I'm sure there are guys who don't wanna give that up :shrug:

Older guys have probably been through that, understand it, survived it and are looking for something stable, which is obviously what Colton wants.

But I mean If I were rich and famous I'd go straight for Anderson Cooper or Zachary Quinto so what do I know :gaysia:

Life ain't Hollywood for any one of us.

Rabbit Heart
1 hour ago, SychosSoChic said:

Well I mean, I get it :shrug:

Finding a guy our age who's willing to commit to one person, long-term is hard enough.  Add to that the lifestyle of the rich and famous. Big parties, big drugs, beautiful people. I'm sure there are guys who don't wanna give that up :shrug:

Older guys have probably been through that, understand it, survived it and are looking for something stable, which is obviously what Colton wants.

But I mean If I were rich and famous I'd go straight for Anderson Cooper or Zachary Quinto so what do I know :gaysia:

Kinda true but people live in the moment without thinking what'll happen in 15-20 years, they'll be like in their 40ies and their 'boy'friend is in his 60's probably in a nursing home xD It's ****ed up. 

I understand why someone likes older men, and I agree that they're more mature, but some age differences are really huge :/ 

Yet if we looked like Colton we'd have no problems in finding someone close to our age :D 

Archived