Fashion Baby

Well this house is the perfect set for the A-Yo music video :gaycat:

Spoiler

Mirror on the cellin' :sure:

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dutch

It could be the prequel for the Perfect Illusion video. Like they were in love, making love in the house, etc. etc. etc. but it was all a Perfect Illusion in the end. Would be cool if she keeps the linked music videos concept alive with The Cure. The house is in a dessert, so was the Perfect Illusion video... Would fit like a glove in my mind. :tony:

They could've filmed it between the two Coachella weekends. It's not that unrealistic. But we'll see.

mister max
31 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

Confirmed by Community Committee member @mister max she recorded it while in Coachella! And it's being released today! And ACT 2 out tomorrow. :excited2:

the new insider :tony: 

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

blackstar

Guys check out this thread. It all makes sence :giveup:

Dilated, falling free in a modern ecstasy

Luke78619

I've had no internet for ages and coming back and seeing the amount of mess about a MV :toofunny: y'all are hyping yourself up for a meltdown 

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Galagala

No desert plz

I don't want to see the PI vibes again

baptism
23 hours ago, Panchecco said:

his boyfriend was clearly poking fun at all of you for commenting on everything with "the cure music video?" 

you guys are so obnoxious, leave Gaga's team at peace

23 hours ago, Panchecco said:

aren't you? :saladga:

the fact that you don't even realize how obnoxious and frustating must be for them to have their posts flooded with "the cure" comments is even worse

You and people like you need to stop immediately. Cease and desist. This thread is pure speculation, you have no ****ing clue what you're talking about any more than anybody else here. You sound so pompous and arrogant, and yet you remain clueless. Until you meet Gaga or her team, stop speaking for them. Speak for your literal self. You aren't an insider and you have no idea what you're talking about. 

Buddy

WTF you guys

This is just an attraction they built that's on the way when you go to Coachella

It's existed for like a year

Panchecco
39 minutes ago, baptism said:

You and people like you need to stop immediately. Cease and desist. This thread is pure speculation, you have no ****ing clue what you're talking about any more than anybody else here. You sound so pompous and arrogant, and yet you remain clueless. Until you meet Gaga or her team, stop speaking for them. Speak for your literal self. You aren't an insider and you have no idea what you're talking about. realist

I am not trying to speak for Gaga or her team sweetie

I'm just trying to look at the situation from their point of view and by doing that I'm also trying to remain grounded and not hype my hopes up for nothing

you're totally free to do or think whatever you want honey but I suggest you to not attack people you don't know just because they have a different opinion than yours

have a nice day 

giphy.gif

Archived