Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The cure mv location?

merlot

Featured Posts

nattuggla

I cannot deal with the uncertainty if a video will come or not. 

There are as many reasons which speaks for it as well as against it.

tumblr_on368cxLux1u6n38po1_250.gif

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Delusional Aura
1 hour ago, Panchecco said:

the SB, Coachella, Grammys, RuPaul's Drag Race

a flop career indeed

Indeed it is considering he approved the low budget, horribly edited PI and MR music videos. He approved the fashion which is a complete mess during this era. Not even promoting the cure which is a hit. Hell, he only got coachella because beyonce backed out. RuPaul's drag race, seriously? That's an accomplishment for you. Metallica wanted gaga perform with them. So it's only the SB you could say was a good thing he did. 

Talent

Guys, they're making fun of us. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

1 minute ago, Talent said:

Guys, they're making fun of us. 

This.

He is basically replying in the way a monster would by writing "the cure".

Talent
Just now, Albertodift said:

This.

He is basically replying in the way a monster would by writing "the cure".

Yep. Poor monsters. Why are we like this? 

Just now, Talent said:

Yep. Poor monsters. Why are we like this? 

Literally the messiest fan base ever :selena: and I love it :selena:

Talent
1 minute ago, Albertodift said:

Literally the messiest fan base ever :selena: and I love it :selena:

Bloodpop and Mark Ronson did the same thing a couple of weeks/months ago. "The EP is coming!!111!" or something like that. Monsters need to chill. 

HOTNebraskaGuy
22 minutes ago, Delusional Aura said:

Indeed it is considering he approved the low budget, horribly edited PI and MR music videos. He approved the fashion which is a complete mess during this era. Not even promoting the cure which is a hit. Hell, he only got coachella because beyonce backed out. RuPaul's drag race, seriously? That's an accomplishment for you. Metallica wanted gaga perform with them. So it's only the SB you could say was a good thing he did. 

Let me tell you this, Gaga did the things she wanted to do this era, she chose the people she wanted to direct her videos, she chose what she wanted to wear, etc. It has absolutely nothing to do with Bobby.

Just because you think her decisions are wrong (which is completely weird, considering it's her art and that's the way she wants to display it) doesn't mean you have to blame it on others. If you don't like her then leave, instead of causing unnecessary negativity. :)

One, five, ten lay a million on me

KyliesChild
1 hour ago, Delusional Aura said:

You're acting as if you went to a business school or are more successful than Gaga and therefore have the stature to be critiquing her business endeavors. Sure, there can be many improvements on how he manages her, but seeing that she's seen as an icon by many of her piers and has been considered to perform for so many events such as Eurovision and Rock In Rio, Gaga doesn't need your help obviously especially since the female record with the most sales in 2017 is Joanne. Tell me when you worry about your career and then critique her motives once you become as or more successful than her. 

I EXPECTED TO WAKE UP TO MASSIVE MELTDOWNS AND NO VIDEO AND INSTEAD IT MIGHT ACTUALLY HAPPEN 

tenor.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

Panchecco
1 hour ago, Delusional Aura said:

gurl if you don't like how this era was managed why are you still here whining about it?

go follow someone else or go study to become a manager 

mister max

she could have filmed it when she was there for Coachella!

Buy ARTPOP on itunes or smth?

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 minute ago, mister max said:

she could have filmed it when she was there for Coachella!

Confirmed by Community Committee member @mister max she recorded it while in Coachella! And it's being released today! And ACT 2 out tomorrow. :excited2:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

GABEL

I came here for the meltdowns
but it seems like some of us are still holding their hopes up so I'll come back tomorrow and celebrate for the meltdown party:gaycat:

blackcoffee

OR Mark just visited it during Coachella like many people did...

And Bobby's bf is totally trolling and making fun of obnoxious fans that flood anything with comments like that...just like Mark Ronson and Bloodpop have done in comments before.

Archived