Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
life

Lady Gaga leaving her apt / Arriving at Joanne (NYC. 18-06)

Dima

Featured Posts

• Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ziggy

I think I really like this? The orange contrasting with the blue and the natural to no makeup thing is pretty refreshing tbh

giskardsb

you all need to quit screaming "pregnant" every time she shows a tiny bit of belly.   It's just fat shaming in another form and incredibly stupid given she isn't remotely fat.   Quit expecting women to look like male gym rats.  

Mario Roberto Flores
1 hour ago, Skai Jackson said:

She's 5'1, if she loses or gains weight it'll be very noticeable and I don't understand because she's practically been at an average size for months now?

At the time I had many problems with my weight and I recognize it when I see it. In some photos she is really deflated. In others, she seems to retain a lot of fluid. In these, for example, his face is really round. She may have some sort of anxiety disorder. And eat to calm that anxiety. That's what I have. And it is very difficult to live. That's why I'm worried. I love her too much!

My mom and I went to Joanne's 2 weeks ago when we were in NYC we really need better timing :grr:. Gags looks soooo different here I don't really know why though? But she looks cute as always

HOTNebraskaGuy
14 minutes ago, Mario Roberto Flores said:

At the time I had many problems with my weight and I recognize it when I see it. In some photos she is really deflated. In others, she seems to retain a lot of fluid. In these, for example, his face is really round. She may have some sort of anxiety disorder. And eat to calm that anxiety. That's what I have. And it is very difficult to live. That's why I'm worried. I love her too much!

She littered just didn't contour plus her face isn't loaded with fillers. Not to mention her new hair cut makes her face look a bit fuller too. 

One, five, ten lay a million on me

She looks healthy and that is what is most important at the end of the day. 

Mythos

What's with the Trump hair? :lolga:

But i think she looks good in second picture, really like her without all that drag makeup.

Archived