💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

So where is this MV you speak of?

dit

Featured Posts

15 minutes ago, Diamond Monster said:

I mean Perfect Illusion was released at like 7-ish, Million Reasons at midday. Our hoe has NO consistency. We still love her though.

Because they were premiered on TV first (PI premiered after Scream Queens and MR at MTV). Unless TC is scheduled to premier after some sort of TV show or something then there is no MV :selena: 

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Diamond Monster
7 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Because they were premiered on TV first (PI premiered after Scream Queens and MR at MTV). Unless TC is scheduled to premier after some sort of TC show or something then there is no MV :selena: 

Which means infinite meltdowns...

JudasIsAHolyFoo

since when was the last time gaga dropped a music video at midnight anyways :awkney:

Spoiler

Anyways Im expecting a lot of people to be disappointed by the end of monday

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

JudasIsAHolyFoo
11 minutes ago, Albertodift said:

Because they were premiered on TV first (PI premiered after Scream Queens and MR at MTV). Unless TC is scheduled to premier after some sort of TC show or something then there is no MV :selena: 

Yea but John Wayne was released randomly at 1pm on Apple Music

Monster Ball 2010, Monster Ball 2011, Born This Way Ball 2013, artRAVE 2014, Joanne World Tour 2017 (Both Nights in Toronto)

Just now, JudasIsAHolyFoo said:

Yea but John Wayne was released at 1pm on Apple Music

yes but it still had a type of "deal" with Apple. Most mvs without any deal or tv premiere just premiere on VEVO at midnight. like 90% of mvs do :/ 

There just really is no TC mv it seems. I'd LOVE for us to be proven wrong but right now it seems like it won't.

Maleficent
1 hour ago, neptugne said:

It's midnight on the east coast, but the west coast is 3 hours back, so we have 27 hours until it's no longer Monday :excuseu:

1 hour ago, JustaMonster said:

Yes but there are 27 hours left of monday in the US because of the west coast:gaycat:

Okay but then the video would actually be coming out Tuesday... 

JustaMonster
Just now, Maleficent said:

Okay but then the video would actually be coming out Tuesday... 

Maybe where you live but the releases are usually based on US timezones

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Maleficent
Just now, JustaMonster said:

Maybe where you live but the releases are usually based on US timezones

East coast time IS a US time zone!?!

JustaMonster

East coast time IS a US time zone!?!

What im saying is that it might be tuesday on the East Coast but they could release it later than midnight here and it would still be monday on the west coast. They probably wont do that but still.

Maleficent

What im saying is that it might be tuesday on the East Coast but they could release it later than midnight here and it would still be monday on the west coast. They probably wont do that but still.

That's more unlikely than actually getting a music video. It'll probably come out during a time where it is Monday across the continent.

I'm still not going to get my hopes up, but I would really really really LOVE to me proven wrong. 

JustaMonster

That's more unlikely than actually getting a music video. It'll probably come out during a time where it is Monday across the continent.

I'm still not going to get my hopes up, but I would really really really LOVE to me proven wrong. 

Yeah, I agree but it could happen :poot: :poot: :poot:

Maleficent

Yeah, I agree but it could happen :poot: :poot: :poot:

We could also be getting "Gaga: A Visual EP, featuring The Cure" tomorrow aswell. 

JustaMonster
3 minutes ago, Maleficent said:

We could also be getting "Gaga: A Visual EP, featuring The Cure" tomorrow aswell. 

Who knows its still sunday on the west coast maybe it will be out in an hour for a midnight release :poot:

Smarticle

Why did the GGD instagram post this cryptic caption? Do they know something?? Or just hyping for no reason??

Justice for Grigio Girls!!!

Archived