💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga afraid of going back?

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

GypsyBabe
25 minutes ago, giskardsb said:

There is no challenge in repeating past work, and no growth. 

This. :tony:

⚯͛

Aga Gydal

Gaga is scared of being on top of the world again. She even said so on RuPaul's podcast. She says people treat you differently, and become so laser-focused on money that she starts feeling used. 

I do believe that she knew that Joanne wasn't going to take over the world. There's no way it could, and she held back from promoting her lead single because of it. The zeitgeist ****ed her over, and she'd much rather stay on the fringe. I'm happy with that as well, just keep the good music coming girl. 

Smother Em Eh
59 minutes ago, Radio Pop said:

Yeah. She said many times recently she doesn't wanna be the biggest superstar anymore but she knows she could if she wanted, hence the lack of PI promotion.

But why doesn't she not want to be on top anymore? Do we know? Is it because of the "superficialness" of it all? 

Get Applause & G.U.Y to 1B views!

rumours

This is a really good question. I'm not sure she actually spends time worrying about replicating a specific sound. For example, while ARTPOP and Joanne were SO different, MANiCURE and A-yo had many similarities (melody, phrasing, etc.). I think she just works towards manifesting whatever type of music she is passionate about during the time of recording. 

I see what you mean. I think the ARTPOP era literally traumatized her to the point that maybe she no longer wants to even associate herself to that type of sound anymore and won't be making that type of music (at least for now). She is almost scared to be too ambitious and too "out there" it seems with her music. 

giskardsb
17 minutes ago, JosephH said:

But why doesn't she not want to be on top anymore? Do we know? Is it because of the "superficialness" of it all? 

Because it becomes all about the money and not about the art, and because it attracts the wrong kind of people.  I dont think Gaga doesn't want "success" but she wants no part of the world that chases success for its own sake. 

Unfortunatly pop fan bases measure success based on sales, tour revenues, and Forbes list placements.  It's like they are fans of labels instead of musicians. 

Enceladus

I think a woman who wrote a whole album about empowerment, kindness and braveness should not be afraid to look forward. She will return to pop, and then stronger than ever before. :kara:

Monster Voices

If you look at the huge pop stars now and in the past they all seem to have something in common - they all seem burnt out and sad. Gaga has been there but I think now she has curing herself from it.

It is more that obvious that she isn't doing much to promote her singles. With PI and MR I thought she was si focused on the SB that she pushed them aside. But call me crazy if she isn't sabotaging The Cure on purpose. 0 promo and no MV for so long.

So maybe she just wants to make music she likes, shake off fake fans that are here for her popularity and stay away from the fake love of the media that has backstabved her before. 

Forever and Always!

C1trus

Gaga constantly on top would threaten her life, emotionally (the pressure), and physically (from competitors and her management i think) :nails:

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

Archived