💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Is Gaga afraid of going back?

HOTNebraskaGuy

Featured Posts

HOTNebraskaGuy

It's a weird question to ask, but I feel like it's something she feels. Like when I look back at 2012, and see the Hip-hop/Rap phase she went through, it seems really hard seeing her going back to that kind of music, like maybe she's afraid she won't come off as new. Same with EDM I feel.

Like all these people she's collaborated with before would probably love to collab with her again but I feel as though she turns them down solely because she doesn't want to return to a certain genre. Thoughts?

One, five, ten lay a million on me

Shaney

I think she has conflicted and contradictory thoughts about what she should do because pop music scarred her. So yes, I don't think she wants to go back to feeling hated, used, and controlled.

River

Yeah it seems she's afraid to do reverse with her car.. it's very common for new drivers..

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

RainingOnMe

Yeah. She said many times recently she doesn't wanna be the biggest superstar anymore but she knows she could if she wanted, hence the lack of PI promotion.

My Enigma Heart

True. I've been feeling as if Gaga is so out of touch nowadays. 

weed

Cake Like Lady Gaga cured my acne tho so I hope she goes back to that :gaysia:

JustaMonster

Sadly I think this might be true :(

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

sipthistea

She should abandon this pop mess and become a full time Indie/Jazz/Country/R&B Superstar :tony: She feels more alive while performing these genres. She already had it all with pop, so why not exploring new territories? 

Plus she already said she's tired of the same dance music. 

zakariah

I do get the sense that she's definitely scared of having another so-called 'ARTPOP' era, in terms of the level of hate that she got.

Like she's in a great place right now, physically, emotionally & psychologically, so I highly doubt she would risk her mental/physical health just to redo genres that she's already done before.

Helxig

I think Gaga is a huge forward-thinker. She always looks forwards to the future, what is to come, what else she cant achieve, what she wants to do next. As opposed to a lot of people who think back fondly to what they have already done and achieved, and it makes them want to re-experience those moments again. It's why she's always changing without hesitation. The majority of people tend to look back a lot, but she's one of the rare few who look forward almost always. Is it a good thing? Yes and no. But she does it well and it makes her happy.

I'll be myself until they fūcking close the coffin.

Archived