society

Boy holds on to mom as she is taken away by immigration police

Started by Morphine Prince with 86 replies so far

Posted (edited)

Edited by Morphine Prince

Marry The Night, G.U.Y., and Perfect Illusion flopped for our sins.

Who decides that this is the best course of action to take? upsetting 

2 people like this

Posted (edited)

Why are we supposed to feel bad for her if she illegally crossed into the country??

It's very sad to see this as no child should be separated from their parents, but then again, she immigrated illegally?

Edited by Radio Pop
20 people like this

Whoa that's intense :gum:

Also not the middle aged/senior white man helping out and trying to separate the kid

1 person likes this

ARTPOP Act II: Pop Art ft Azealia Banks 2017

The earth knows no borders. We're all in this together. One day we'll realize that. 

39 people like this

absolute **** world we're living.

13 people like this

Time Wind

Terrible but the kid would have been holding onto his mother happily and not having to let go if they hadn't broken the law. I'm sure if a murderer's wife cries and holds him as he's taken away then it makes breaking that law okay. 

Ma ma pa pa pa

Just now, Radio Pop said:

Why are we supposed to feel bad for them if they illegally crossed into the country??

It's very sad to see this as no child should be separated from their parents, but then again, she immigrated illegally?

It's so sad that its 2017 and people are still hung up on 'legal' and 'illegal' immigrants :toofunny:

They're all human beings either way, who the **** cares how they got there. Give them an opportunity to live in a place they can be free, obviously they had a reason for leaving where they were. 

As if the Earth came with borders :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

59 people like this

Not 'acknowledging' my wp censorship, see you in a month!

Posted (edited)

6 minutes ago, Ruth Hogben said:

It's so sad that its 2017 and people are still hung up on 'legal' and 'illegal' immigrants :toofunny:

They're all human beings either way, who the **** cares how they got there. Give them an opportunity to live in a place they can be free, obviously they had a reason for leaving where they were. 

As if the Earth came with borders :toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

They're humans.. but the law is the law? :confused:

Just because we're humans doesn't mean that laws don't exist? There are sets of rules which are things allowed and things not allowed. She broke the law by crossing illegally, and that wouldn't have happened if she applied for the papers to become an actual US citizen..? I am very liberal but I just don't understand why we should feel bad for people like this

EDIT: I am talking about the mother :air: Not the child. As I stated already no family should be separated... jesus

EDIT 2: before people call me a trump supporter I despise trump. :rip: I literally just want to be informed. thanks.

Edited by Radio Pop
8 people like this

6 minutes ago, Radio Pop said:

Why are we supposed to feel bad for them if they illegally crossed into the country??

Borders aren't even real ugh were all ****ing humans. Tearing families apart is never the answer. You don't know what they were running from or the circumstances. In their position you might have done just the same. 

8 people like this

6 minutes ago, Radio Pop said:

What a disgusting comment. 

Get some humanity. 

34 people like this

this world makes me wanna die why did i click on this damn **** my night was already ****d up im so gone **** it

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Just now, holy scheisse said:

Borders aren't even real ugh were all ****ing humans. Tearing families apart is never the answer. You don't know what they were running from or the circumstances. In their position you might have done just the same. 

That's true we don't know anyones' situations but the law is still the law... why couldn't she apply for citizenship? someone pls explain it to me, I'm genuinely confused

Just now, Radio Pop said:

That's true we don't know anyones' situations but the law is still the law... why couldn't she apply for citizenship? someone pls explain it to me, I'm genuinely confused

"Why couldn't she apply for citizenship?" 

What a joke. You people think everything is so easy. Next time Google something before making gross comments. Jesus. 

29 people like this

Posted (edited)

15 minutes ago, Radio Pop said:

They're humans.. but the law is the law? :confused:

Just because we're humans doesn't mean that laws don't exist? There are sets of rules which are things allowed and things not allowed. She broke the law by crossing illegally, and that wouldn't have happened if she applied for the papers to become an actual US citizen..? I am very liberal but I just don't understand why we should feel bad for people like this

People like this ?

They are humans just like you and me

Edited by milotomi19
9 people like this

i can't speak english but i can if you like