💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

Why no ARTPOP (Deluxe Edition)?

shmal96

Featured Posts

SiliconeMonster

I swear, she could give this fanbase everything we ever wanted for the rest of her entire career, but we would still never let her live down the ARTPOP & ARTPOP Act 2 mess. :toofunny:

Find your freedom in the music

16 minutes ago, Jonathan Florencio said:

She said herself through LM's website that she was planning releasing the commercial songs on ARTPOP first, then like, after 6 months she'd release the "experimental but still catchy" songs, which probably mean ACT 2.

1zf69ok.gif

EDIT:
ri851AwpSLOKAZ6yNBUSpg.png
:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

This made me so sad :diane: she was so excited for the ARTPOP era. 

**** you troy :fthis::fthis:

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

shoful
15 minutes ago, deadauntmonster said:

I swear, she could give this fanbase everything we ever wanted for the rest of her entire career, but we would still never let her live down the ARTPOP & ARTPOP Act 2 mess. :toofunny:

Everything this fanbase wants is just revival of ARTPOP and release of Act II:toofunny:  

dead at her last message. Why hasn't she leaked it :oprah:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

C1trus

"Music not the bling" maybe

ι'м ρυℓℓιηg үσυя sтяιηgs

HOTNebraskaGuy
1 hour ago, Jonathan Florencio said:

She said herself through LM's website that she was planning releasing the commercial songs on ARTPOP first, then like, after 6 months she'd release the "experimental but still catchy" songs, which probably mean ACT 2.

1zf69ok.gif

EDIT:
ri851AwpSLOKAZ6yNBUSpg.png
:giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup::giveup:

"Cuz I know I will leak it at some point". :selena:

One, five, ten lay a million on me

BlackJudas

Most likely because she didn't want to pay for them to be included. People don't realize Deluxe editions are only created if the artist agrees to pay the fee. Record labels are only paying for X amount of tracks and on average, adding songs not funded by the label runs the artist up to $10,000 per song.

actsleazy
12 hours ago, Poissonche said:

I know, I'd just prefer if the bonus tracks were just... on the standard tracklist, you know? It makes the album more cohesive in my opinion. For example, in Born This Way the bonus tracks were incorporated inside the tracklist, instead of just all at the end. I don't know.

no i definitely like it when they're not just added at the end. like when lorde put all the extended tracks at the end of pure heroine :selena: which i never knew even existed till yesterday :selena:

💓💗💕💘💖💞💘💖💞💘💝💓💖💘💞💗💓💖

Archived