💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Nicki Minaj likes transphobic tweet

Supersonic

Featured Posts

Pharamon

Wow really? wow you just discovered she's a fake human being WOW well better late than never. All those flamboyant gays coming in her defense in 3...2...1...

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply
babyboo

tumblr_lpn6b88oRD1qjtv36o1_500.gif

why is she so charismatic and 'nice' on stage but so **** on social media?

babyboo
18 hours ago, Reprise said:

not surprised.

watch her fake pay for someone's tuition so the gays can forgive her for this.

she's trash.

or pay for a highly publicized 'computer center' when it looks like this..

vNdpvES.jpg

Knife

Well, what can you expect?

This is the same Nicki Minaj that defends her rapist brother.  :trollga:

Melech
On 19.6.2017 at 0:33 AM, Adampervez said:

Well since were discussing LGBT issues on this topic, yes, her choices to use the word ******* (which now she promises not too) imo is completely ok. She can use the words ******* and dyke because she is actually a queer woman, just like how every gay male has said the word ******* or dyke atleast once in their life.

Nicki on the other hand has absolutely not right too, but she has used it.

Wait so you believe azealia can say a word in a degrading way against a gay men? Just because others say it too? That's wrong.

and not to mention that azealia is a racist on top of that too. 

Adampervez
Just now, Simon said:

Wait so you believe azealia can say a word in a degrading way against a gay men? Just because others say it too? That's wrong.

and not to mention that azealia is a racist on top of that too. 

i find it funny that youve somehow managed to find this post all of a sudden but whatever.... 

What i mean is that like how black people have taken the word n***** back, LGBT people have taken all their insults and offensive words back. Thats why a gay man can call another gay man a ******* and can call a female a dyke and no one will bat an eyelash. She is bisexual, she is LGBT and has every right to say the word ******* if she wants to. If i and the rest of the world see a white gay and dont call them out for saying the word dyke, i will never call out a black female for using the word ******* whether shes angry or not.

Luke78619
On 18/06/2017 at 10:59 PM, FATCAT said:

yhs23gb.gif

Oh lord, just not a great thing to do

I regret seeing this comment and remembering this cringe worthy moment

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

Melech
Just now, Adampervez said:

i find it funny that youve somehow managed to find this post all of a sudden but whatever.... 

What i mean is that like how black people have taken the word n***** back, LGBT people have taken all their insults and offensive words back. Thats why a gay man can call another gay man a ******* and can call a female a dyke and no one will bat an eyelash. She is bisexual, she is LGBT and has every right to say the word ******* if she wants to. If i and the rest of the world see a white gay and dont call them out for saying the word dyke, i will never call out a black female for using the word ******* whether shes angry or not.

Well I call also a white gay calling a lesbian woman a dyke too :smh: 

i'm okay with gay men calling each other *******t as long it's not disrespectful. Azealia said in a disrespectful well, and that's concerning.

Adampervez
1 minute ago, Simon said:

Well I call also a white gay calling a lesbian woman a dyke too :smh: 

i'm okay with gay men calling each other *******t as long it's not disrespectful. Azealia said in a disrespectful well, and that's concerning.

When she used thr word ******* on that airplane she was cornered, pushed to the floor and verbally attacked. In moments like this its only natural to say any word you think will get a reaction and to defend yourself. Historically the word ******* has been used as an offensive term. However fhe fact that she said ******* isnt as big of a deal as people think it is. Whether she wanted it to offend someone doesnt matter because she CAN use that word, and she can let it have any effect she wants it to because shes entitled to use it. Just like how black people including azealia will call people black or not black a n***** to cause offence

Melech
2 minutes ago, Adampervez said:

When she used thr word ******* on that airplane she was cornered, pushed to the floor and verbally attacked. In moments like this its only natural to say any word you think will get a reaction and to defend yourself. Historically the word ******* has been used as an offensive term. However fhe fact that she said ******* isnt as big of a deal as people think it is. Whether she wanted it to offend someone doesnt matter because she CAN use that word, and she can let it have any effect she wants it to because shes entitled to use it. Just like how black people including azealia will call people black or not black a n***** to cause offence

No a word like that shouldn't used in any way to insult someone. 

Adampervez
47 minutes ago, Simon said:

No a word like that shouldn't used in any way to insult someone. 

You are entitled to your opinion and i do agree that we should stop insulting each other but ive already made my points and put forward my arguement :nails:

Archived