barnabesk
4 hours ago, bumblebee said:

may the cure video be released

giphy.gif

I live for this gif LMAO

bumblebee
3 minutes ago, barnabesk said:

I live for this gif LMAO

Gretchen knows better than anyone else that in this world an artist really needs a lot of space when they're trying to create something special. A place to cultivate a world of their own, far away from the real world that's around them. 

So, even though these times can feel a little bit crazy, they're not so very different from what other generations of Gaga stans have experienced at one time or another before. Amidst all the uncertainty, and as we transition out of one era into another one, there's nobody better than Gretchen and her magic power to guide us through the wait for the new Gaga music video. 

giphy.gif

Earthling
10 minutes ago, bumblebee said:

Gretchen knows better than anyone else that in this world an artist really needs a lot of space when they're trying to create something special. A place to cultivate a world of their own, far away from the real world that's around them. 

So, even though these times can feel a little bit crazy, they're not so very different from what other generations of Gaga stans have experienced at one time or another before. Amidst all the uncertainty, and as we transition out of one era into another one, there's nobody better than Gretchen and her magic power to guide us through the wait for the new Gaga music video. 

giphy.gif

I love this cult site :ladyhaha:

*she switched baristas. ☕️

John Wayne
11 minutes ago, vivre sa vie said:

Lazy b1tch! We're still waiting for The Cure MV! :grr:

idk if you're being sarcastic or not, but never put Gaga and lazy in the same sentence 

Cerny

She's standing on a sofa, the video is coming!

Spoiler

giphy.gif

River

OMG she's always going to this place before releasing an album :excited2:

EP CONFIRMED!!!

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

bloody g

Ib4 new album called vacation

『𝐟𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐜𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐨𝐭 𝐛𝐞 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐝』

Archived