Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

Less than 24 hours until The Cure video

Creyk

Featured Posts

DelusionalGaga

I was lowkey hoping the thread would have a cringy name like THE CURETICIPATION or something

giphy.gif

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
AndrewGr

He is a reliable source tho... He is not pretending to be an insider, he was right with Perfect Illusion

Gagaism

I dont care, I mean if MV it released I would be happy and proud of her for sure.

I fell like the song was like a gift or something from her to us so thats enough

I'm just expecting for JWT that at least I dreamed with it last night :giveup:

Stef
3 minutes ago, DelusionalGaga said:

I was lowkey hoping the thread would have a cringy name like THE CURETICIPATION or something

giphy.gif

I can edit it. :hor:

Shall I go with that or does a fellow sistren have something even better :whitney: 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Kermit

Here's how this is going to go down; 

PHASE 1 : We stay up tonight until 12AM, bumping The Cure's threads, thus causing mass attention to the situation.

PHASE 2 : Few hours pass, people start to raise eyebrows. Say they're going to sleep and that it better be released by the time of their awakening.

PHASE 3 : It's not.

PHASE 4 : Most of us recollect back to the designated thread. By now, it's 5-8PM. Canada-America fraction are getting tired as it nears their time of rest so they, in some cases, could awake in the morning to attend mandatory events or work, so that they can pay their damn bills, because Gaga or rumors sure as hell won't.

PHASE 5 : The deluded remainder becomes convinced that it'll be dropped around 11PM. So they approach phase 1's technique.

PHASE 6 : No sign of a video. Gaga posts Asia, Moobitch or Koji on Instagram, or she tweets (about ASIB's cast or something). Fans outraged. Gaga is deemed a forgetful and unworthy ****. 

POSSIBLE-CONTINUUM, PHASE 7 : Friday approaches. The predominance of her following remain upset and some even vanish along with their devotions. Gaga releases the video out of nowhere and says here you go monsters. sorry for the wait, thus leaving those who left feeling like impatient and played brats. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

ithinkweed

guys don't do this, y'all are only setting yourselves up for disappointment when it doesn't come out today :awkney: 

Creyk
30 minutes ago, M I M I Z said:

Let's hope she will get more views for this one more than John Wayne mv 

giphy.gif

Let's be real it probably would have decent views because people actually know this song

RAMROD

What if Monday never comes?

dsUZVTy.gif

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

Archived