rumor

Less than 24 hours until The Cure video

Creyk

Featured Posts

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
PSYCHOSHTICK

Excuse me, but a lot of people in this fanbase are claiming that she promised a video and that it's on the list of betrayals. 

But when and where did she confirmed that there will be a music video for this single? All we know is that she released a radio friendly single during Coachella, which is just a very smart move of her management.

Perhaps there wasn't even a video needed because she needed just a little boost to stay on the charts (after the success of Million Reasons) while filming ASIB so the GP wouldn't forget about her.

Enceladus
22 minutes ago, ChristianDior said:

Excuse me, but a lot of people in this fanbase are claiming that she promised a video and that it's on the list of betrayals. 

But when and where did she confirmed that there will be a music video for this single? All we know is that she released a radio friendly single during Coachella, which is just a very smart move of her management.

Perhaps there wasn't even a video needed because she needed just a little boost to stay on the charts (after the success of Million Reasons) while filming ASIB so the GP wouldn't forget about her.

Wasn't a dancer or smth saying on instagram that they will make a mv? 

Sirius094

What a waste of opportunity to have a smash single :giveup:

Pem Pem Perempem Pem Pem Pem

ToxicHot

Am I the only one who just doesn't give a **** about the video anymore? If it actually comes, fantastic. But I'm tired of waiting in vain. I really don't understand the point of releasing a great commercial single and not promoting it. I love The Cure, and I'm grateful she gave us new music, but she seriously should have just saved it.

dOnT sAd ReAcT mE 2 bE sHaDy i WiLL RePoRt U!!1!

TheJackMonster
On 2017-6-23 at 6:52 AM, ChristianDior said:

Well she liked this tweet

Not a confirmation but why bring attention to it if there's no video?

Kermit
2 minutes ago, BehindTheAura said:

Well she liked this tweet

Not a confirmation but why bring attention to it if there's no video?

we expect her to due things at the wrong time

she could PROBABLY do it. Small probably.

But it won't be when we think. She'll do it out of nowhere if this is the case.

but this thread needs to stop

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived