:selena:

I guess it doesn't really matter

wtfgaga
On 6/18/2017 at 0:47 PM, Creyk said:

It's literally almost here

Let's get hype Monsters :excited2:

Ā 

Ā 

Edit: Mess, it's been 23 hours and the video is still not out. I'm done, I'm f***ing done WHERE IS IT GAGA YOU PROMISED SOMETHING AND YOU NEED TO COME THE F THROUGH

pain.gif

Ā 

Ā 

gurl she didn't promised anything. Ā Y'all just delulu

giphy.gif

styleyourvision

Let's all remember that it's not uncommon for Gaga to take multiple months with a music video. Generally there has been about a month turn-around from shooting to releasing.Ā Videos like Marry the Night, however,Ā have taken over two months and Alejandro took several months. If it's true that TC video is directed by StevenĀ Klein like some have suggested, a longer video process is not unlikely especially since Gaga had been doing ASIB as well.

Also there is no specific day Gaga likes to release videos. She's done releases on Mondays Tuesdays Thursdays Satudays - you name it.

Moreover, the fact that Gaga's management AND her dancers took pictures with/commented on the Haus of Mirrors art project installation then it seemsĀ pretty legit. There's SOMETHING going on.

Vergil
On 2017-6-19 at 5:50 AM, macca said:

The delulu is real. Ugly song? It's her best in many years. The streams and radio play prove that sis.

Quantity doesn't mean quality:selena:

Archived