Less than 24 hours until The Cure video

Creyk

Featured Posts

Thomas P
1 hour ago, Skai Jackson said:

GUYS OMG OMG 

IT IS ON VEVO

I don't like you very much rn :lolly:

I’m a simple guy to please, if you like Melodrama, we chill.

• Replies 454
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Enceladus

You know guys, I sweared to myself that I won't be hyped at all. Not this time... but after this Monday I am just like...

giphy.gif

OOPS22

Someone needs to add TC video onto this gif, along with the rest of the "Making Joanne" videos, and the DWUW video, Venus video, and ARTPOP Act II.   

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

alejandreaux

imagine seeing pics of 2 people from Gaga's team at a popular tourist attraction in California and thinking it automatically confrims The Cure's video AND the release date. Not to mention the pics were taken during different months, and Mark hasn't been a dancer for Gaga since 2012.... lmao why do y'all always do this to yourselves. 

harajukumatt

8 minutes ago, EDP said:

Someone needs to add TC video onto this gif, along with the rest of the "Making Joanne" videos, and the DWUW video, Venus video, and ARTPOP Act II.   

tumblr_m9e8nufzUU1r848lxo1_500.gif

Seriously though, the amount of stuff that just has never happened from Gaga is insane. I can't think of any other artist who keeps so many finished products to themselves and never releases them.

Kermit

Snap out of it 

tenor.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

8 minutes ago, harajukumatt said:

Seriously though, the amount of stuff that just has never happened from Gaga is insane. I can't think of any other artist who keeps so many finished products to themselves and never releases them.

The others have it done by professionals and are proud to put it out though

Also, Gaga didn't promise anything

LadyLuca

I dislike the Cure so much...I hoped that visuals will make it better. Well....Guess that song will not make it into my heart:sweat:

Luckily I dont really need it to have a video (nor beeing performed again)... Still satisfied with John Wayne video. :firega:

Sry for those who like it :emma:

Allan
1 hour ago, alejandreaux said:

imagine seeing pics of 2 people from Gaga's team at a popular tourist attraction in California and thinking it automatically confrims The Cure's video AND the release date. Not to mention the pics were taken during different months, and Mark hasn't been a dancer for Gaga since 2012.... lmao why do y'all always do this to yourselves. 

This!!! I get so pissed of because the majority of people here create rumors from nothing and jump on that like it's something Gaga herself told (and we do know that we should take things she say with a grain of salt, because sometimes things don't go as she planned). After a few hours people will realise there's no video coming and will bash Gaga as she's responsible for their delusion

I'm sorry for the rant, I keep spreading pessimism towards this video around to try to lower the expectations :laughga:

JohnnyVersace

I don't get you guys. 

There was ZERO evidence pointing to anything legitimate. You all just string together instagrams and tweets that have nothing to do with The Cure, and somehow fabricate a rumor that it's coming out today?

There have been zero additional visuals for The Cure other than the lyrics video, which coincides with the single cover and the Coachella backdrop. 

She's not promoting it and has clearly moved on. 

It was a one-off track that she released to honor her friend before she passed. 

Stop crucifying this woman because your pathetic lives revolve sitting around waiting for nonexistent music videos based on speculation and boredom. It's tragic, rude, and has clearly made her distance herself from the fans. 

And that's the tea.

YWRjMTEwMmY3YSMvd2M4Y18yLTk2MU5UdmItNm5M

brit4ever

OMG OMG OMG OMG!!!!!!!!! IT'S..............

not uploaded, just as I tought............ ;) 

Andrea B
4 minutes ago, Allan said:

This!!! I get so pissed of because the majority of people here create rumors from nothing and jump on that like it's something Gaga herself told (and we do know that we should take things she say with a grain of salt, because sometimes things don't go as she planned). After a few hours people will realise there's no video coming and will bash Gaga as she's responsible for their delusion

I'm sorry for the rant, I keep spreading pessimism towards this video around to try to lower the expectations :laughga:

I agree with some points but this time is different because the guy was right about the PI mv date, he's not and insider he's just a regular Gaga fan and he also said that the video is done, that it might drop today according to his friend 

Archived