6 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

captur10.jpg

"The only prisons that exist are ones we put each other in."

HOTNebraskaGuy
Just now, EDP said:

Iconic

One, five, ten lay a million on me

HauntingHollow

guys that guy said "maybe" and it is and will be monday for hours.... but yeah, look what u done to yoself, let me enjoy the meltdowns :lolly:

You can not hide if nobody pays attention to you :*

Enceladus

I bet gaga saw that fans think that today is the release, so she was something like: "bobby, you promise you don't say anything?" - "yeah gaga, what's up?" - "forget the video, let the show begin :creepflop:"

:neyde:

Creyk
34 minutes ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

This is so not happening, 21 pages omg :smh: 

Why would you say that  I need this :giveup:

highlikegaga

I'm so sick and tired of this.

How many fake rumors or "insiders"?

This fandoms has had ENOUGH.

i can't anymore. Why won't they let us rest in f-ing peace and let us enjoy the music not the visuals. (since they are not coming)

tenor.gif

GagaMyBlood95
7 minutes ago, Creyk said:

Why would you say that  I need this :giveup:

Sorry man, but I just think it's time to face reality that it's not happening - well, at least not today!

The sooner we accept it, the easier..

StJames
23 hours ago, Creyk said:

It's literally almost here

Let's get hype Monsters :excited2:

Edit: Mess, it's been 23 hours and the video is still not out. I'm done, I'm f***ing done WHERE IS IT GAGA YOU PROMISED SOMETHING AND YOU NEED TO COME THE F THROUGH

pain.gif

What and when did she promise the video?

DIRTY PONY I CANT WAIT TO HOSE YOU DOWN

Kermit
22 hours ago, DominicB said:

Here's how this is going to go down; 

PHASE 1 : We stay up tonight until 12AM, bumping The Cure's threads, thus causing mass attention to the situation.

PHASE 2 : Few hours pass, people start to raise eyebrows. Say they're going to sleep and that it better be released by the time of their awakening.

PHASE 3 : It's not.

PHASE 4 : Most of us recollect back to the designated thread. By now, it's 5-8PM. Canada-America fraction are getting tired as it nears their time of rest so they, in some cases, could awake in the morning to attend mandatory events or work, so that they can pay their damn bills, because Gaga or rumors sure as hell won't.

PHASE 5 : The deluded remainder becomes convinced that it'll be dropped around 11PM. So they approach phase 1's technique.

PHASE 6 : No sign of a video. Gaga posts Asia, Moobitch or Koji on Instagram, or she tweets (about ASIB's cast or something). Fans outraged. Gaga is deemed a forgetful and unworthy ****. 

POSSIBLE-CONTINUUM, PHASE 7 : Friday approaches. The predominance of her following remain upset and some even vanish along with their devotions. Gaga releases the video out of nowhere and says here you go monsters. sorry for the wait, thus leaving those who left feeling like impatient and played brats. 

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

Archived