Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

AJayII reacts to Born This Way (Album)

Panchecco

Featured Posts

Panchecco
38 minutes ago, HOTNebraskaGuy said:

"I feel like I'm in Italy" :selena: "Is this Italian or Spanish" I love this girl

well in her defense Spanish and Italian sounds very alike sometimes :laughga:

Enceladus

Born to die :selena:

electrical chapel :selena:

electric gospel :selena:

i love her reaction videos!

.:selena:

Ziggy

"She was woke! This is an old-ass album and she was WOKE." The most important thing to remember when people say she isn't as supportive as other celebrities.

Ziggy

I totally get why this was her least favorite of the three she's listened to. BTW is a little everywhere which can make it a little jarring sometimes, and it's a total mess (in a good way). Like, Gaga made that album for die-hard fans so sonically it is going to appeal to die-hards more than casual listeners. Side note: Reason #595839 Marry the Night should have been a single earlier.

Gypsy Life

She thinks Joanne is Gaga's best album and HML is the worst song on BTW.

I like her even more now :lana:

GloZell Green

She thinks that Joanne is better than Born This Way :whitney: We love a girl with taste

Lady Gaga | Shakira

Anderson123

I love her videos so much! She finally reacted to Born This Way even though it feels weird to listen to it without Black Jesus, Fashion of His Love and The Queen, feels kind of short or incomplete.

Anyway, I'm shocked that she's so neutral about Government Hooker and Scheiße, I lost my mind when I listened to these songs for the first time. I do understand why Heavy Metal Lover was her least favorite. I remember being like "Huh?" or just not into it when I listened to it for the first time and a couple of months later it became one of my favorites.

Miel

I love listening to her commentary. While I disagree, because BTW is my favorite, I also acknowledge that she's been listening to the albums out of order.

edit: I love that she acknowledged growth between BTW and Joanne.

3 points in and ready for more

outtahere12428
10 hours ago, Bathory said:

I'm pissed.

1) the album's called "Born This Way", not Born To Die

2) she only reacted to the standard version (Fashion Of His Love, Black Jesus Amen Fashion & The Queen are great songs)

3) it's "Electric Chapel", not Electrical Chapel or Electric Gospel

4) how did she not know how to pronounce "Sceiße:duck: like wtf

:grr:

EDIT: I know she acknowledged the Born To Die/ Born This Way fiasco

okay but you don't know how to write it :lolly:

TimisaMonster

Heavy Metal Lover was your least favorite? NOOOOOOOOO :giveup:

Stream my new single, 💜"Heartbeat"💜, on Spotify!

Eurotrash
8 hours ago, Leonardo Melim Sabatini said:

okay but you don't know how to write it :lolly:

Sorry, missed the "h", but I know how to pronounce "Scheiße". German is my 2nd language :lolly:

Rabbit Heart

What bothers me about her is she's loud, and what bothers me overall in these reaction videos, mkst of the times they don't even listen to the words or music they just keep talking and screaming like wtf :x 

Archived