💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
question

How do you imagine The Cure MV?

Quark

Featured Posts

I imagine it would be very bright and happy. she's on the beach dancing and singing wearing a sexy pink bikini. I really want a gaga video to be   on the beach or sailing in the sea or something . I was hoping we get something like this since 2013. but the venus video never came out. *sigh* then I want to see her in a club dancing. I expect alot of dancing and a cute choreography. I really hope the video will be about the friendship she had with Sonja.

I won't keep my expectation high tho. I'll be happy when she release the MV soon. whatever it looks like. :sure:

pedrohemg

I don't know why but I imagine beach, sun, gaga wearing lingerie with high heels.

Kermit

I don't.

dsUZVTy.gif

“For me, insanity is super sanity. The normal is psychotic. Normal means lack of imagination, lack of creativity.” ― Jean Dubuffet

ImpossiblePrincess

Idk why but her like running through a forest or a field searching for a loved one. Idk.

Welcome to GagaDaily, it looks like things just got messgendary.

rawrimamonster

If I could conceptualize a video for it, it would be like this-

Since the sound is more "conventional" pop it would have a more conventional MV but with some Gaga flare. Starts with her walking out of a bar with this guy that she's met. They walk down the street at night in NYC with Gaga wearing some outfit that slays. There's clips of her singing as they kiss in an elevator in her apartment highrise building (sort of like the booth in Lovegame). Then there's scandalous clips of them in bed together spliced with super epic shots of Gaga singing on the roof of the apt. building and looking out over the city for the chorus. Ends with Gaga waking up the next morning and smiling as the guy brings her coffee.*

*get that Starbucks promo too

What it's probably going to look like-

blue couch shots, some random leftover footage from Steven Klein that doesn't fit the vibe of the video, clips of her backstage on ASIB set

Spoiler

what it's probably PROBABLY going to look like-

nothing cuz it won't exist :toofunny:

The blue satin background, lots of close ups and slow-mo. Probably a very simple but aesthetically pleasing video 

omg why is princess is princess high my new nickname

Archived