💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The Cure MV coming on Monday

Jester

Featured Posts

Xoxo Adriana

unless theres a receipt from gaga herself....

giphy.gif

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
GypsyBabe

I've never lost hope that we would get a MV. :lolly:

⚯͛

Avenues

But do we really want the TC MV? Considering the song it would most probably end up like MR :oprah:

Ouch, My back hurts.

bumblebee
30 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

unless theres a receipt from gaga herself....

giphy.gif

Do we take Gaga liking sarcastic/black humour twitter posts as the receipts now ?

On the side, if there is no video on Monday, it will become one of the greatest meltdowns in GGD history 

berlinforme

Actually this makes me even more annoyed because her team clearly doesn't know how to use any momentum. :madge:

44 minutes ago, AvenuesAV said:

But do we really want the TC MV? Considering the song it would most probably end up like MR :oprah:

Yes, we want it!!! :excited2: 

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

GypsyBabe
26 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Actually this makes me even more annoyed because her team clearly doesn't know how to use any momentum. :madge:

Maybe they just didn't want to release it at a point when it could get buried in all the Witness promo/ Katy and Taylor garbage. Now that Witnesses numbers are in, she will release an awesome video and it will destroy every other song of the summer. :lolly:

⚯͛

Andrea B

imagine if she drops a remix for the cure ft some rapper  :gaycat:  along with the mv

i don't think it will happen but a gay can only hope

JustaMonster
35 minutes ago, berlinforme said:

Well if she released it because she wanted to give the fans something during ASIB and then they saw that it was doing pretty well for havig 0 promo, they had to wait until she was done so that they could film a mv. And shooting for ASIB ended only a few days ago. So this might have been the only time where it was possible to make one.

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

Monsterish

I don't believe anything about music videos and promo, wth is that? :selena: It's funny to read your posts, tho :laughga:

Stef

He's been accurate in the past but this doesn't mean we should take this as a fact. 

Take it for what it is, a quite possible rumor. 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

ModernEcstasy

It's sad because being a Gaga Stan doesn't allow me to believe anything anymore! 

Archived