💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
rumor

The Cure MV coming on Monday

Jester

Featured Posts

no. its not happening. just because he's right with one thing doesnt mean he's right all the time. 

#cognitivebias 

checkout my channel: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5iGoXYpXnIfLHH1o7H9lxA

• Replies 272
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Jorge Gonzalez Varela

Who is him?

Here's to our brand new start, I won't be waiting for nothing. I'll mend the broken parts. Pick up the pieces,

Battle 4 Ur Life

it's true. maybe not on monday but I think she should still release it.

"We own the Downtown, hear our sound."

ItWasntLaauv

Inb4 it's a behind the scenes, documentary-style MV of her selling Cups of Kindness at Starbucks :firega:

Jokes :hor:

But seriously, I'm pumped if this is true :giveup::flutter::nick:

SLAYing

Gonna light my Alejandro candles and pray to GayLord for this to be true :pray: 

Instagram : saurabh_slays

TylerMedeiros

The GP DOES like it! So far I've heard it at nearly every restaurant in the New England area that I've been to (I eat out a lot I whatevs) + heard it three times at Six Flags New England including Million Reasons twice! They play it at Tavern in the Square a lot too, which is one of the most popular restaurants in Massachusetts. I also hear it on KISS 108 + 103.3 AMP radio. Give it time. Just needs some promotion and a video. Give it time. Gaga just finished filming and is now all about promo + tour rehearsal. 

Guess what, she can do more than one thing at a time. Are you new? What she do beside slay? I'll wait. 

YEET

Andrea B

The general public will stream the cure no matter what:nails: its her fastest song to hit 100m on Spotify

i'm not saying that it will be a smash hit like poker face but the GP still loves TC 

Gagaplayer315

I thought that a little detective found out the PI release date in gaga's website, what source is he talking about??

igvxft.jpg

22 minutes ago, Gagaplayer315 said:

I thought that a little detective found out the PI release date in gaga's website, what source is he talking about??

igvxft.jpg

He tweeted even before Gaga announced "Perfect Illusion September" on Instagram.

JustaMonster
48 minutes ago, Possibly Maybe said:

Why did she wait so long??? GP hype is gone :air: 

a-star-is-born.jpg?w=446&h=299&crop=1

:green:

Hands up to the sky, I'm about to fly!

TheFriend

Can anyone link the specific tweet right before we knew about PI? :oprah:

Gagaplayer315
6 minutes ago, JorgitoShan said:

He tweeted even before Gaga announced "Perfect Illusion September" on Instagram.

Oh I didn't know that, so the wait for monday is going to be interesting  :excited2:

Archived