Can't wait for the meltdowns

tenor.gif 

tumblr_nbghyhuj6W1rjvqbuo1_500.gif

fede ARTPOP

If only The Cure was an iconic Gaga song :noparty:

🖤 C H R O M A T I C A 🖤

MsSwan
20 hours ago, slayo said:

that's not what happened though... the Applause video was released one week after the actual song was released.

Thanks but I was already corrected 

xXBdmk.gif

abortionqueen

yup :selena:

just release the video after im emotionally drained from waiting this long :selena:

just sneak up and take my edges when i least expect it :selena:

vocally you can't find the right key to an unlocked door

macca
1 hour ago, fede ARTPOP said:

If only The Cure was an iconic Gaga song :noparty:

It is what are you talking about? It's her best song and most popular song in years :classy:

12 hours ago, OMonster said:

Gaga hasn't had an iconic music video for three years. 

Please come through. 

:giveup:

Hide contents

Don't come for me. John Wayne was good... but it wasn't iconic. It's kind of messy.

I agree. JW seems like a bad attempt at capturing OldGa's spirit but it sort of fails as it is way too hectic. Some "point of view" screen shots and scene sequences are just horribly put together. The concept is AMAZING and some of the visuals are great but the execution is just horrid for that MV for some reason.

8 hours ago, CircleTheD said:

Sadly, it won't save the song which is, truth be told, doing pretty bad despite being trendy.

Please, the song is declining hard in streaming and without discount it won't be selling much. Gaga isn't a Youtube force anymore (even Demi Lovato's flops can get bigger views, no shade). Radio supporting it for a week or two like it did for MR won't be helpful either. It will quickly fade away afterwards. The song will be struggling to go top 20 on Hot 100.

7 hours ago, CircleTheD said:

There's no negativity here, I'm just realistic. The Cure is underperforming, I don't see it reaching top 20 even with videos or performances. You guys should stop overhyping Gaga and every single little thing she does. She isn't big anymore.

Look I agree with some of your points but at this point I think 90% of this fan base has accepted that Gaga is WAAAAAYYYY past her prime when it comes to chart success. I think most of us just want a visual to accompany a song for our own viewing experience not just for chart support. Plus an MV would literally give the song a new peak on the Hot 100 and this is unarguable. Last week it was at 46 on the Hot 100. It literally needs just a few more chart points to outdo its current peak of #39 on the Hot 100. Even if it just ends up peaking at #30 it would still be better then its current peak of #39 so why not want an MV for this song? Your comments are just illogical. 

Also for you to apparently have said that Katy's current numbers are "good" or w/e and then proceed to bash Gaga's chart performance when she has literally outdone Katy in both album and single sales all through out this year is insane. Gaga is back to being a bigger force then Katy in the music scene and you just need to swallow that hard pill. Facts are facts and "numbers don't lie" as your fav kept saying all through out the beginning of the album campaign :giggle:

Starbucks

There's no negativity here, I'm just realistic. The Cure is underperforming, I don't see it reaching top 20 even with videos or performances. You guys should stop overhyping Gaga and every single little thing she does. She isn't big anymore.

How could you say on planet earth "no negativity here" while you spread negativity? You're not from earth, right? I know you have eyeball on your mouth

Your everyday cups of kindness

Honestly I don't think she will or should release the video without building any hype beforehand.:selena:

Tbh if this really happens the views will probably bomb, especially when The Cure is not that type of song out of which you can make a jaw-dropping video.

Brie Candy
52 minutes ago, JorgitoShan said:

Honestly I don't think she will or should release the video without building any hype beforehand.:selena:

Tbh if this really happens the views will probably bomb, especially when The Cure is not that type of song out of which you can make a jaw-dropping video.

Maybe she will announce the day 24h earlier like she did with MR vid or she will do a surprise like she did with the song itself on coachella, who knows...

Abramovic
18 hours ago, CircleTheD said:

I don't think so. The radio in Germany is playing the The Cure really often. It's the first time since DWUW that they are playing a song of gaga that often :)

Archived