💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

HDD: Witness debut: 169K Pure / 187k SPS

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

CircleTheD
4 minutes ago, Phong Le said:

Lol using Rihanna really? Don't you remember that her albums were bought by Samsung. 

1M albums were given away and she managed to sell another 1.6M. What is dubious here? 

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
weed
29 minutes ago, CircleTheD said:

So what if Joanne opened better than Witness or some other albums? It had only 2 singles - Perfect Illusion  which bombed and Million Reasons which is rather a fluke than a real hit.

It sold less and streamed far less than Rihanna, Ed, Ariana, Twenty One Pilots, Bruno, The Weeknd, Beyonce. The Joanne World Tour will gross only a little more than Artrave and she performed at Superbowl! :toofunny: You have no rights to come for nobody. Absoluely nobody because Gaga isn't slaying at all. You're acting as if she was on Madonna's level just because she was lucky to perform at Superbowl and Oscars. Be realistic, just congratulate Katy on another chart topper and move on.

Why did you join just to leave bitter comments?

Stef
30 minutes ago, CircleTheD said:

So what if Joanne opened better than Witness or some other albums? 

The literal attempt to downplay Joanne's impressive sales oh my god 

Signature loading… 👹🖤

Rabbit Heart
14 minutes ago, CircleTheD said:

And what are Gaga's accomplishments beyond her peak 12346 years ago? She's fading on radio, in streaming, in touring. Joanne tour will be lucky to reach a 100M$ gross :toofunny: You guys love to brag about Grammys and Gaga hasn't won one for her own material since 2011. Pray for her because the following years might be rough for her. She needs luck and you know that very well.

You really came to Gaga's fan site to try talk **** about her?! Are you really that not smart? 

If you think Gaga is fading than how the hell  do you call what your fave is going through right now?

Million Reasons might get a Grammy or at least a nod.  And about Gaga's following years, she has a tour, a movie on the way, did full soundtrack for it, got another jazz album with Tony planned, probably will perform at Grammys... 

And let me tell you this Gaga is not the one that should be afraid for her career in years to come because when it comes to her she only relies on her talent! Something your fave doesn't have! 

Now GTFOH or stay and fail over and over again! :grr:

CircleTheD
3 minutes ago, DeanWinchester said:

but Gaga debuted better than Katy with their most recent era so your logic doesn't really quite work now does it? may God bless you on your journey :laughga:

Joanne still isn't a successful album and era. Every single flopped (and The Cure as well) and the tour probably won't even gross 100M.

Edonis
4 minutes ago, CircleTheD said:

1M albums were given away and she managed to sell another 1.6M. What is dubious here? 

Are you and the fellow Katy Kays really that threatened by a pop star? :laughga: How tragic. 

CircleTheD
5 minutes ago, Rabbit Heart said:

You really came to Gaga's fan site to try talk **** about her?! Are you really that not smart? 

If you think Gaga is fading than how the hell  do you call what your fave is going through right now?

Million Reasons might get a Grammy or at least a nod.  And about Gaga's following years, she has a tour, a movie on the way, did full soundtrack for it, got another jazz album with Tony planned, probably will perform at Grammys... 

And let me tell you this Gaga is not the one that should be afraid for her career in years to come because when it comes to her she only relies on her talent! Something your fave doesn't have! 

Now GTFOH or stay and fail over and over again! :grr:

You guys are using talent as a receipt once again! :toofunny: Talent is useless without good receipts to back it up. Gaga doing slightly better than Katy doesn't mean she's slaying! She's been declining since 2011 and is far below today's successful artists! Just deal with it. About the movie and the soundtrack, I think even you don't believe these will have any success. Gaga isn't a critical darling anymore.

yASSsss
13 minutes ago, CircleTheD said:

You guys keep using the impact/talent card when hard receipts are telling her success and starpower are strongly fading away. Not to mention those ancient receipts from 2009 - 2011 :toofunny: Even if Katy's career ended this month, her success still lasted 3 years longer than Gaga's and she was growing with each era unlike Gaga who kept declining.  Accept that Gaga isn't a main pop girl anymore and is far below the aftermentioned artists.

Gaga is a fad,her career is over.

Spoiler

did that make you feel any better?

Call me by your name and I'll call you by mine

Brie Candy
47 minutes ago, Mario Salas said:

But I thought she was the female Michael Jackson? 

shade

8n5fwZq.gif

DeanWinchester
7 minutes ago, CircleTheD said:

Joanne still isn't a successful album and era. Every single flopped (and The Cure as well) and the tour probably won't even gross 100M.

Come back to me when Witness even breaks 500k in the US. I heard your fave is failing to sell albums AND tour dates even with the bundle. May God bless you on your journey :lolly:

Flyin' like a 1000 Doves

CircleTheD
Just now, DeanWinchester said:

Come back to me when Witness even breaks 500k in the US. I heard your fave is failing to sell albums AND tour dates even with the bundle. May God bless you on your journey :lolly:

And ''successful and talented'' Gaga will do only slightly better with JWT than Artrave even with Superbowl. The lashings won't be nice for ''the touring force''.

10 minutes ago, Edonis said:

Are you and the fellow Katy Kays really that threatened by a pop star? :laughga: How tragic. 

It's entertaining to watch them embarrass themselves, at least.

Maggie_Smith_tea.gif

...ıllıllı c h e r r y c h e r r y b o o m b o o m ıllıllı...

LaLuna

I honestly thought the sales would be much lower. Seems like all is not lost for Katy. 

South Blonde
1 minute ago, CircleTheD said:

And ''successful and talented'' Gaga will do only slightly better with JWT than Artrave even with Superbowl. The lashings won't be nice for ''the touring force''.

Exactly, thank God that Titness the tour is selling out everywhere. Can you imagine the backlash if she flopped even tour wise?  :giggle:

Don't you think maybe they are the same thing? Love and attention?

Brie Candy
Just now, Scathach said:

I honestly thought the sales would be much lower. Seems like all is not lost for Katy. 

Wait for the 2nd week my dear!

Archived