other

HDD: Witness debut: 169K Pure / 187k SPS

Brie Candy

Featured Posts

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lara Croft

Just for comparative sake, where was Joanne on the iTunes Charts after 1 week? Witness dropping to #30+ so quickly seems so crazy considering how popular she used to be.

LetsGetHigh
4 hours ago, DeanWinchester said:

A hit thread dragging Katy down? With our mods? :ladyhaha:

Oh forgot about the mods here :air:

Monsterish
8 hours ago, Alexander Levi said:

I wouldn't care at all if the album was actually good... but it's not. So it makes sense.

:reductive::reductive::reductive::reductive::reductive::reductive::reductive::reductive::reductive::reductive::reductive::reductive::reductive::reductive::reductive::reductive::reductive::reductive:

Haroon

The way people are celebrating her not doing as well as predicted or as well as her previous albums have done :spin: It's sad actually that there's such a wish to bring people down or kick people when they're down. You wouldn't like it done to you so don't do it in turn :shrug: If it's happened to you then you should know better from it and not continue the cycle, be the bigger person. If/When in the future Katy does well commercially then all this flame you're firing towards her and her fan base will just be thrown right back and the back-and-forth of hate and negativity just continues :noparty: 

Rabbit Heart

Such a great news for this rainy morning 👏👏👏 

You have to love Karma 💞 

Whispering

I would have never predicted this a couple of years ago. Where did all those little girls go? They grew up with Taylor and stuck with her...what happened with Katy? 

Well, it is a pretty bad effort overall and the era is a rather confusing mess. I always said that Katy needed Bonnie and Dr. Luke to make her hit songs. I feel vindicated on that one now. :) 

Lara Croft
13 minutes ago, Haroon said:

If/When in the future Katy does well commercially then all this flame you're firing towards her and her fan base will just be thrown right back and the back-and-forth of hate and negativity just continues :noparty: 

If you think about it tho, it seems like that's why they do it. Most of these queens (overzealous fans of any fanbase just fyi) love to instigate fanbase wars on Twitter just to give them an opportunity to be a bitch to someone and put them down for their music choice. It's just a keyboard warrior on a gay diva power trip, and in my experience, they're worse than most online. 

ShockPop

What Katy thinks Taylor is to her, Katy is to Gaga... In a way.

Maybe she'll learn from this huge underperformance and do what gaga did... use her immense talent to get acclaim.

What's her talent?

Blade
58 minutes ago, ShockPop said:

What Katy thinks Taylor is to her, Katy is to Gaga... In a way.

Maybe she'll learn from this huge underperformance and do what gaga did... use her immense talent to get acclaim.

What's her talent?

I heard she's a good songwriter but I'm not a fan, so I don't know how much she lyrically contributes to her songs.

ShockPop
2 minutes ago, vocalqueef said:

I heard she's a good songwriter but I'm not a fan, so I don't know how much she lyrically contributes to her songs.

In "into me you see" I'm willing to bet she was responsible for "open sesame".

SweetEscape

It's dissapointing coz I really like the album and I really appreciate the fact that she experimented and tried something different. It's her ARTPOP era tbh. Except for a couple songs the album wasn't meant to be an easy to listen commercial pop album.

Also it's sad to see that people still drag Gaga for ARTPOP. Ffs let it go. Some people enjoyed that album and some didn't. Like what happens with every album.

GagaMyBlood95

I honestly am enjoying the album quite a lot, but I have to say these numbers are really shocking for someone as big as Katy!

Archived