💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne>>>Melodrama

Quark

Featured Posts

Lord Ryry
Just now, E Nigma said:

You like what you like and I understand that. But Gaga is not here to give what people ask her. If it was the case everyone would be asking her a different thing and it would be impossible to please everyone. She is an artist and she should make what she want to make. However just because you don't like the genre it doesn't mean the album is a "Hot Mess".

I know she's great and amazing but if she makes every genre obviously shes going to have people dislike her work. The delivery is a hot mess - hense the cure and how Joanne seems to be over before it even started, perfect illusion receiving no promo and million reasons a single for 4 months with no promo outside of the US. 

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hausoffame
1 minute ago, Lord Ryry said:

Because after years of waiting we got a country album that no one asked for, even she doesn't know what shes doing, whats the cure all about? why now? is joanne over? 

She didn't serve you country hun, plus since when do the fans ask the artist what they should record? 

Lord Ryry
Just now, hausoffame said:

She didn't serve you country hun, plus since when do the fans ask the artist what they should record? 

They don't, but why should the fans have to like everything the artist does ? lol 

Quark
5 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

ok :shrug:

Well, look at the first two posts in this thread. People posted quick little thoughts that only intensified things. Instead they could have been more specific as to why they agreeed or disagreed with me.  

Redstreak
4 minutes ago, E Nigma said:

This is what is wrong with critics. They take Gaga's personal life and decisions and apply this to her work. If the music sounds great (which both C2C and Joanne do) why does it matter if it was calculated?

Because music isn't made nor exists in a vacuum, you will never find an artist who's personal life doesn't influence their music in some form and that's important when trying to understand the art's context. Plus I don't think C2C sounds great.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Quark
1 minute ago, Lord Ryry said:

I know she's great and amazing but if she makes every genre obviously shes going to have people dislike her work. The delivery is a hot mess - hense the cure and how Joanne seems to be over before it even started, perfect illusion receiving no promo and million reasons a single for 4 months with no promo outside of the US. 

I will agree with you that promo has not been the best. But the album itself is a great peace of work whether you like the genre or not.

Lord Ryry
Just now, E Nigma said:

I will agree with you that promo has not been the best. But the album itself is a great peace of work whether you like the genre or not.

Like I said I like Joanne, I only stopped listening to it this month. 

Talent
11 minutes ago, E Nigma said:

Well, look at the first two posts in this thread. People posted quick little thoughts that only intensified things. Instead they could have been more specific as to why they agreeed or disagreed with me.  

Girl, you can't say something good about Gaga or Joanne on this forum. Didn't you know that? And if you defend her (or the album) people will be like "You don't have to like everything she DoeSS!!!!!11111!!!". It's kind of funny.  

đŸ”” - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Quark
10 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

Because music isn't made nor exists in a vacuum, you will never find an artist who's personal life doesn't influence their music in some form and that's important when trying to understand the art's context. Plus I don't think C2C sounds great.

That is obvious. But I did not find any inauthenticity in any of these two records. First Tony asked Gaga to work with him and she simply agreed. And as far as Joanne goes, both Mark and Gaga had agreed to work a long time before Joanne was made and all songs are personal to Gaga in one way or another. You last comment is subjective. 

Spoiler

I can't believe everybody is dragging Joanne and praising a boring and repetitive album :saladga: 

English isn’t my first language, so please excuse any mistakes

Quark
3 minutes ago, Talent said:

Girl, you can't say something good about Gaga or Joanne on this forum. Didn't you know that? And if you defend her (or the album) people will be like "You don't have to like everything she DoeSS!!!!!11111!!!". It's kind of funny.  

Spoiler

Is seems to me that many here also have a bias against Gaga because she made an album with genres of music they did not like. 

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, bliaz said:

I can't believe everybody is dragging Joanne and praising a boring and repetitive album :saladga: 

It's called opinions, I honestly don't understand how many Monsters still don't understand this word.

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Quark
1 minute ago, bliaz said:

Don't worry most of the people dragging Joanne never really liked it in the first place. I am sure there are many here that prefer Joanne. They are just not commenting. 

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, E Nigma said:
  Reveal hidden contents

Is seems to me that many here also have a bias against Gaga because she made an album with genres of music they did not like. 

Yes, I do actually. But I don't really find it as a problem. 

êŽ‘ì•ŒëĄœ 걞얎가 알아 ë„€ home ground

Talent
1 minute ago, E Nigma said:
  Reveal hidden contents

You said YOU consider Joanne a better album and look at the comments "You know nothing" "Poor you" "LMFAOOO DelusionAl" Like ???????. It's ALWAYS like that. 

đŸ”” - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Archived