Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne>>>Melodrama

Quark

Featured Posts

Fiona Apple

This thread should be closed.It's a  biased butthurt mess and it only creates negativity and makes unreasonable comparisons

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Erich Johnson

1- Buy this

ear%20wash%20system%20LG.png

2 - Put water

29350-6.jpg?1493042950

3- wash

029350001earwshdocview.jpg

maxresdefault.jpg

Irrelevant
Just now, E Nigma said:

This is not a rule. 

Well that's the overall environment 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Quark
2 minutes ago, Decidueye said:

Well I do agree with you on critics being harsh on gaga, however why make this thread? Really uncalled for tbh, they're so different artists and both album are good period, just enjoy the music 

I used Lorde as an example of bias against Gaga. 

Irrelevant
Just now, IAmDavid said:

This thread should be closed.It'sbiased butthurt mess and it only creates negativity and makes unreasonable comparisons

true :sweat: 

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Quark
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

Well that's the overall environment 

That is why we get threads like this one. 

Redstreak
3 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

So I'm trying to respect your opinion but your unrespecting attitude is making me think your opinion is trash. :saladga:

Just in case you wanted to know:

opinion |əˈpinyən| noun

a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge

Also C2C is a masterpiece and The Remix is also one, they are obviously better than Witness... and Joanne.

I literally can't take C2C seriously when it's such an obviously calculated effort to course correct after AP, even more blatantly so than Joanne.

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Mary Jane Wayne
15 minutes ago, Talent said:

Melodrama IS better than Joanne. Witness is not even better than C2C or Lady Gaga - The Remix (2010). lmfao. 

The remix 2010 :toofunny:

hausoffame

It's like comparing apples and oranges.  They're 2 totally different records.

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, E Nigma said:

That is why we get threads like this one. 

ok :shrug:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Quark
1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

I literally can't take C2C seriously when it's such an obviously calculated effort to course correct after AP, even more blatantly so than Joanne.

This is what is wrong with critics. They take Gaga's personal life and decisions and apply this to her work. If the music sounds great (which both C2C and Joanne do) why does it matter if it was calculated?

Irrelevant
Just now, hausoffame said:

It's like comparing apples and oranges.  They're 2 totally different artists. Joanne is not my fave, but it really doesn't deserve to be dragged.

:applause:

Spoiler

Although Melodrama > Joanne :poot:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Lord Ryry
16 minutes ago, E Nigma said:

No sorry. What was such a "hot mess" about it?

Because after years of waiting we got a country album that no one asked for, even she doesn't know what shes doing, whats the cure all about? why now? is joanne over? 

Quark
1 minute ago, Lord Ryry said:

Because after years of waiting we got a country album that no one asked for, even she doesn't know what shes doing, whats the cure all about? why now? is joanne over? 

You like what you like and I understand that. But Gaga is not here to give what people ask her. If it was the case everyone would be asking her a different thing and it would be impossible to please everyone. She is an artist and she should make what she want to make. However just because you don't like the genre it doesn't mean the album is a "Hot Mess".

Archived