Redstreak

Lorde would never make Joanne :wtf: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quark
1 minute ago, IAmDavid said:

I really do not care about convincing you sweety.You are the only that forced me to explain myself.

You don't have to convince me or you don't have to explain yoursef either. But if you want real discussion you have to be specific. 

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Redstreak said:

Yes she would never, she made something better :giggle:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Quark
2 minutes ago, Redstreak said:

It works both ways. 

Talent
Just now, Irrelevant said:

@Talent always gets triggered

Reveal hidden contents

As I said before in another thread, Joanne is not my cup of tea. I personally don't really like the type of music that's presented in the form of Joanne, especially the second half. Come To Mama and Hey Girl are perfect examples, I rather dislike these types of songs, but I understand how somebody else likes them. Same with Prism.

Hide contents

Meanwhile, I really like the type of music presented in albums such as ARTPOP, BTW, HFK, Cry Baby, Melodrama and Witness. I love the vibes presented in these albums and I would totally relisten. The only reason Witness is below Joanne is that the lyrical quality is horrible, if it were to have great lyrics, it would be

above Joanne. I respect your opinion though :giggle:

Melodrama IS better than Joanne. Witness is not even better than C2C or Lady Gaga - The Remix (2010). lmfao. 

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Fiona Apple
Just now, E Nigma said:

You don't have to convince me or you don't have to explain yoursef either. But if you want real discussion you have to be specific. 

Gurl let's not waste our time. You asked me why is it better and I stated the areas that I find this album to be stronger. That's all of it

Redstreak
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

Yes she would never, she made something better :giggle:

Exactly my point :giggle: 

Take a moment to think of just flexibility, love, and trust~

Irrelevant
8 minutes ago, E Nigma said:

In what way (be specific)?

No one needs to write paragraphs in every single thread :saladga: This is a pop forum, people come on here to state their opinions in short forms, she's not @StrawberryBlond :saladga: This is not how GGD works :saladga:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Quark
1 minute ago, IAmDavid said:

Gurl let's not waste our time. You asked me why is it better and I stated the areas that I find this album to be stronger. That's all of it

Ok that is fine with me. However Joanne>>> melodies, vocals, production, and most of the lyrics. 

Jinzo

Well I do agree with you on critics being harsh on gaga, however why make this thread? Really uncalled for tbh, they're so different artists and both album are good period, just enjoy the music 

Irrelevant
Just now, Talent said:

Melodrama IS better than Joanne. Witness is not even better than C2C or Lady Gaga - The Remix (2010). lmfao. 

So I'm trying to respect your opinion but your unrespecting attitude is making me think your opinion is trash. :saladga:

Just in case you wanted to know:

opinion |əˈpinyən| noun

a view or judgment formed about something, not necessarily based on fact or knowledge

Also C2C is a masterpiece and The Remix is also one, they are obviously better than Witness... and Joanne.

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Fiona Apple
Just now, E Nigma said:

Ok that is fine with me. However Joanne>>> melodies, vocals, production, and most of the lyrics. 

whatever makes you happy

Quark
1 minute ago, Erich Johnson said:

Take x2 pills every day

screen_shot_2012-03-27_at_09.47.28.png

I probably should. That would probably make Melodrama sound more interesting. 

Quark
1 minute ago, Irrelevant said:

No one needs to write paragraphs in every single thread :saladga: This is a pop forum, people come on here to state their opinions in short forms, she's not @StrawberryBlond :saladga: This is not how GGD works :saladga:

This is not a rule. 

Archived