💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
opinion

Joanne>>>Melodrama

Quark

Featured Posts

Talent
3 minutes ago, Irrelevant said:

Imo HFK and Melodrama are all better than Joanne, Witness is just a level below Joanne too :saladga:

Just one? Like 200 levels.

Don't even. lol

🔵 - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

• Replies 197
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Quark
6 minutes ago, FrozenKookie said:

Everything is bias specially if they're not on your faves side :selena:

You would be right if it was any other pop star. But not in the case of Gaga. When someone like Lorde tries something new its called genius. When Gaga does it, they always say is inauthentic. 

NIghtmareElm

Joanne is great but I have to admit Melodrama is way better.  I mean far better.  I'm so happy it's getting such praise.  Way more creative than Joanne and more cohesive.  

Quark
2 minutes ago, IAmDavid said:

Lmao Melodrama is MANY LEVELS above Joanne :rip::rip:  

In what way (be specific)?

Lord Ryry

Sweetie Joanne is a hot mess and I would of agreed when it came out but looking back...the critics where spot on. Melodrama >>>>> Joanne. 

Joanne is still great though. 

Fiona Apple
1 minute ago, E Nigma said:

In what way (be specific)?

Lyrics/production/melodies/emotion/cohensiveness/uniqueness/complexity

Quark
1 minute ago, JoeysWorldTour said:

Joanne is great but I have to admit Melodrama is way better.  I mean far better.  I'm so happy it's getting such praise.  Way more creative than Joanne and more cohesive.  

I did not see much creativity in Melodrama. Its music sounded very familiar and the lyrics seemed forced.

Quark
Just now, IAmDavid said:

Lyrics/production/melodies/emotion/cohensiveness/uniqueness/complexity

That is not being specific. I could say the same for Joanne. 

Quark
2 minutes ago, Lord Ryry said:

Sweetie Joanne is a hot mess and I would of agreed when it came out but looking back...the critics where spot on. Melodrama >>>>> Joanne. 

Joanne is still great though. 

No sorry. What was such a "hot mess" about it?

Fiona Apple
Just now, E Nigma said:

That is not being specific. I could say the same for Joanne. 

How specific can I be? :rip: I have to write paragraphs to actually compare the lyrics/melodies/production etc. of the 2 albums. And I am not here for it. I just find it insanely obvious that the 2 albums are on a different level.

Joanne is really not bad though

Fiona Apple
Just now, E Nigma said:

No sorry. What was such a "hot mess" about it?

Btw you can love Joanne but trying to fight anyone who prefers Melodrama changes nothing :rip: 

Quark
Just now, IAmDavid said:

How specific can I be? :rip: I have to write paragraphs to actually compare the lyrics/melodies/production etc. of the 2 albums. And I am not here for it. I just find it insanely obvious that the 2 albums are on a different level.

Joanne is really not bad though

That is what specific means. And its up to you if you want to do it or not. However you not convincing anyone with what you said. 

Quark
1 minute ago, IAmDavid said:

Btw you can love Joanne but trying to fight anyone who prefers Melodrama changes nothing :rip: 

How is this "fighting"? I simply disagreed. 

Irrelevant
1 minute ago, Talent said:

Just one? Like 200 levels.

Don't even. lol

@Talent always gets triggered

Spoiler

As I said before in another thread, Joanne is not my cup of tea. I personally don't really like the type of music that's presented in the form of Joanne, especially the second half. Come To Mama and Hey Girl are perfect examples, I rather dislike these types of songs, but I understand how somebody else likes them. Same with Prism.

Spoiler

Meanwhile, I really like the type of music presented in albums such as ARTPOP, BTW, HFK, Cry Baby, Melodrama and Witness. I love the vibes presented in these albums and I would totally relisten. The only reason Witness is below Joanne is that the lyrical quality is horrible, if it were to have great lyrics, it would be

7 minutes ago, Talent said:

Like 200 levels.

above Joanne. I respect your opinion though :giggle:

광야로 걸어가 알아 네 home ground

Fiona Apple
Just now, E Nigma said:

That is what specific means. And its up to you if you want to do it or not. However you not convincing anyone with what you said. 

I really do not care about convincing you sweety.You are the only that forced me to explain myself.

Archived