It'll appear at midnight local time

FATCAT
Just now, monsterdino said:

well there's the problem :poot: 

"Lorde's sophmore album 'Melodrama' is now out worldwide!"

2A03E60C605A42789A6FAF704BB9A130.jpg

Purr more, hiss less.

Drin Lon

Not as many standouts as Pure Heroine but imo almost more enjoyable and consistent as a whole. I love it :wub:

monsterdino

So far my favourites are: Sober, Liability, Hard Feelings/Loveless, Sober II (Melodrama), Writer In The Dark, Supercut and Perfect Places :diane:

PopBitch

I haven't listened to it yet, but I just know it will be amazing.

I think the album title is one of the best pop album titles in years.  "Melodrama" is a great album title.

monsterdino
3 minutes ago, FATCAT said:

"Lorde's sophmore album 'Melodrama' is now out worldwide!"

2A03E60C605A42789A6FAF704BB9A130.jpg

:lolly::lolly:

I really like it, it's cohesive, has an unique sound, I like the lyrics & Lorde's vocals are on point. There's one song that I have a love/hate relationship with: The Louvre, not sure how I feel about that song yet. But the rest of the songs I absolutely love, Hard Feelings/Loveless is a brilliant song and took me by a surprise with the sudden change. I ****ing love Supercut.

It has a very fresh sound amongst all the current house trash / rap. (I mean, house was fun for the first couple of years, hella bored of it now lol). I think it could be Grammy worthy, she better not steal any of Gaga's grammys tho... :selena:

monsterdino
8 minutes ago, Drin Lon said:

Not as many standouts as Pure Heroine but imo almost more enjoyable and consistent as a whole. I love it :wub:

true, idk I'm biT underwhelmed by it plus it's waaaaaay to short idk maybe it's because she already released 4 tracks out of 11 :S

GreenEyes

Anyone here use Apple Music? I know it's not out in the USA but lately with these new albums after I download a new song they release before the album, it deletes itself later and won't let me download it. Been having that problem with perfect places. 

Archived