other

Unpopular Gagapinions

FentyGa

Featured Posts

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HairBow

-"The Queen" does absolutely nothing for me. One of my least favorite tracks from Born This Way.

-"Dope" is a good song.

-"Fashion!" is undoubtedly one of the best tracks from ARTPOP, and it's severely underrated.

-"Heavy Metal Lover," while a very good song, was never "single" material like so many have said over the years.

-"Disco Heaven" is an underrated BOP. Might be in my top 10 favorite Gaga songs.

-I love the "Eh Eh" music video.  It's so cute.

HairBow
2 minutes ago, ARTPOPBOY said:

BTW is overrated and its visuals and fashion are awful

I half agree with this.  I loved the 1980's metal/hairband/leather vibe that Gaga was going for during most of the era, but I thought that some of her looks themselves were awful. And don't even get me started on the BTW album cover. *shudder*

I LOVED her looks and her fashion during her promotion of the Marry the Night single though.  That might be my favorite "era" of Gaga fashion-wise.

Batwings
8 minutes ago, HairBow said:

-"Dope" is a good song.

I'd go even a step further and say it's one of her best songs ever. As a matter of fact, it's one of my straight guy friends' favorite Gaga songs.

12 minutes ago, HairBow said:

-"Fashion!" is undoubtedly one of the best tracks from ARTPOP, and it's severely underrated.

-"Disco Heaven" is an underrated BOP. Might be in my top 10 favorite Gaga songs.

TRUE

msy.gif

Clayton

Fashion! would've been a big hit with perfect promo and a perfect video :firega: 

dancefreak

I LOVE the Joanne era.

I find The Cure to be just a cut hit and I don't want her to release a music video.

I love Jewels & Drugs.

I love The Queen.

Alejandro and Marry The Night are my fav music videos.

River

Donatella is the only fun song in ARTPOP

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Alexanderr

Poker Face isn't the best of songs, neither is Telephone. Dance In The Dark should have replaced Telephone as the second single. Born This Was also isn't the best of songs. Do What U Want was **** and A-Yo is also terrible. 

-xo

n0ne

Also BTW=AP>Joanne=TFM>TF

"My people… need to let our bitchiness out. Otherwise, it turns to bile and poisons us"

• Haroon locked this topic

Archived