💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
game

Destiny 2

shoful

Featured Posts

Playing in 8 hours when I get off work :giveup: If anyone else plays before then let me know what you think about the game! 

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply
HausOfMark
On 9/14/2017 at 2:54 PM, Logan said:

Loving the game! At 270 light. 

OMG, Im so far behind! Im going to go play now. lol

-Mark

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
HausOfMark
On 9/26/2017 at 9:47 AM, Logan said:

We need more Destiny players on here! 

Are we friends on ps4? If so, we should try to get a GGD team party together!

-Mark

On 12/20/2017 at 1:47 AM, shoful said:

This game went downhill real quick :emma:

I literally played so much and got the platinum trophy and got max light level and then there was literally nothing else to do. The "DLC" only added a few hours worth of content. Very disappointing, especially since I paid 100 dollars to get the deluxe edition for the season pass. 

shoful
37 minutes ago, Logan said:

I literally played so much and got the platinum trophy and got max light level and then there was literally nothing else to do. The "DLC" only added a few hours worth of content. Very disappointing, especially since I paid 100 dollars to get the deluxe edition for the season pass. 

Do not even get me started or I will go on a rant. I didnt get Platinum yet but thats the only reason I would go back to the game again haha. This is terrible. I played Destiny 1 the other day :ladyhaha:

"My name is Dita, I'll be your Mistress tonight..."

12 hours ago, HausOfMark said:

So im guessing we all wont play together then? @Logan @shoful :toofunny:

I probably won’t play until the next actual expansion but if I do I’ll let you know.

UWontUseMyMind

Cabbage...F*CKING CABBAGE. Bungie needs to, first of all, fix problems and then release DLCs. I spent more time trying to connect to the server that actual playing the game, is very frustrating

HausOfMark
12 minutes ago, UWontUseMyMind said:

Cabbage...F*CKING CABBAGE. Bungie needs to, first of all, fix problems and then release DLCs. I spent more time trying to connect to the server that actual playing the game, is very frustrating

When? I havent had a problem with their servers since the game first came out!

-Mark

Archived