💓 DAWN OF CHROMATICA 💓

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
other

Cosmopolitan: ARTPOP aged really well.

Talent

Featured Posts

giskardsb

The problem is at first release many people have expectations that don't always match with the artist and they get disappointed. Time and a little distance can often give a fresh outlook.  

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Ariana Grindr
11 hours ago, EDP said:

ARTPOP was amazing back in 2013 and it's amazing now. It hasn't "aged". 

****ing preach sis:classy:

Mary Jane Wayne

Some songs on ARTPOP are very I mean like actually VERY GOOD however certified garbage like Swine and Jewel N Drugs lowers the quality of the album 

thopekas

i accidentally synched my itunes on iphone with an old computer and i only have ARTPOP on my phone right now,i didn't had time to put the rest of her music back again,it's been a week and i enjoy listening only to ARTPOP,i loved it again,it aged really well for sure...sounds like a brand new album,and of course has many bops to dance and sing along ,more than Joanne of course, i only deleted Swine and JnD,the rest has been playing nonstop 

thopekas

PS: I can't get over how beautiful she looked in that O2 Commercials for ARTPOP(Do What u want) in 2013. She is AMAZING,STUNNING,FLAWLESS!

Diamond Heart

Apart from 3 or 4 songs i agree, ARTPOP is still a really fun album to listen to.

"GGD IS NOT FOR YOU" - Admin

GagaMyBlood95

It's very true, I think it might be even more trendy now then back in 2013 :laughga: 

King J

We been knew it was amazing on 11.11

Rowt ay soyng aybouwt yer eyesh, ayt ay sliysche ohf cherreh pye. Eye crei'd awl noiyght.

Levine
12 hours ago, Craig Barnes said:

Yes I agree, I hated ARTPOP when it first came out and now I love it:giveup:

I was about the write the same, identical thing. LOL

Altough I think BTW aged even better. 

Bradley

Loved ARTPOP upon its release, still do.

ARTPOP in my opinion is one of the best pop albums of our generation.

Alfonso

I liked ARTPOP since it came out, it`s a good album and maybe it was ahead of it`s time :sweat: but about Loud, was it really criticized? :huh:

shane_c

The negative belief about ARTPOP came because of how much it sold opening week compared to Born This Way. Thats what created the story that its a terrible album. It was purely about sales. And the reason it sold so much less opening week (and in total) is because Gaga had lost popularity since BTW came out. People didnt know that though so they blamed it all on ARTPOP.

RickMonster98

Well, it deserved more... if only her team could have done the right choices after Applause :selena:

Btw i think that, despite the "low" sales, it will never be forgotten. :kara:

Guy, Dwuw, Gypsy >>>>> 

Archived