💙 HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT 💚

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
event

AHS Roanoke Coming to Universal Halloween Horror Nights

CyanLights

Featured Posts

ZiggyZiggs

This was the worst season imo. I kinda liked it but it didn't have the AHS feel. This is going to be the first season to miss out on Primetime Emmy nominations. Feud and Big Little Lies are going to snatch em all.

Luke78619
1 minute ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

This was the worst season imo. I kinda liked it but it didn't have the AHS feel. This is going to be the first season to miss out on Primetime Emmy nominations. Feud and Big Little Lies are going to snatch em all.

I feel like they shouldnt have done the documentary format UNLESS they absolutely nailed it in every aspect

insta: good_lukeing | I have nothing else to promote

weed

I think Roanoke was the scariest season with Asylum so whew slay Halloween 

RAMROD

Such exiciting! They better do justice with The Butcher!

(ノ◕ヮ◕)ノ✧*:・゚ unknown.. despair.. a lost (*´艸`*) ♡♡♡

whore

I honestly think this would work though. Don't judge the season by its quality, judge the house and its story. If the attraction focuses on nothing but the house and it's spirits, it would make for one scary haunted house. 

Laceface

HHNs are literally the best thing. I miss going to Orlando in October and spending the evenings there. I haven't been since the first Walking Dead house

Bradley
On 6/16/2017 at 1:32 AM, ZiggyZiggs said:

The reviews by critics were overwhelmingly positive though. Anyway, Hotel wasn't nominated for an Emmy (though Sarah Paulson and Kathy Bates were), and they are likely to be nominated for Roanoke again.

Also I think the reason why Roanoke and Hotel are not Emmy contenders is because Ryan made tons of other brilliant shows like Feud and American Crime Story, it's like having two babies compete. :toofunny:

ZiggyZiggs
35 minutes ago, Bradley said:

The reviews by critics were overwhelmingly positive though. Anyway, Hotel wasn't nominated for an Emmy (though Sarah Paulson and Kathy Bates were), and they are likely to be nominated for Roanoke again.

Also I think the reason why Roanoke and Hotel are not Emmy contenders is because Ryan made tons of other brilliant shows like Feud and American Crime Story, it's like having two babies compete. :toofunny:

Hotel actually won 2 Emmys, not primetime but for makeup clothes etc. But Kathy and Sarah arent going to get nominations for Roanoke this year. The competition is very stiff this year with Feud, Fargo, Big Little Lies, American Crime and that HBO movie starring Oprah. All of the actresses from  BLL and Feud are going to get nominated. So there's no room really. Roanoke might get nominated for makeup and special effects tho.

The reviews were good but it didn't have the 'AHS' spirit imo. They honestly toned it down. It wasn't weird the season was very down to earth imo

Bradley
27 minutes ago, ZiggyZiggs said:

Hotel actually won 2 Emmys, not primetime but for makeup clothes etc. But Kathy and Sarah arent going to get nominations for Roanoke this year. The competition is very stiff this year with Feud, Fargo, Big Little Lies, American Crime and that HBO movie starring Oprah. All of the actresses from  BLL and Feud are going to get nominated. So there's no room really. Roanoke might get nominated for makeup and special effects tho.

The reviews were good but it didn't have the 'AHS' spirit imo. They honestly toned it down. It wasn't weird the season was very down to earth imo

We'll see. GoldDerby predicts a nomination for Paulson and Bates this year for Roanoke and they have been fairly accurate.

I loved Roanoke, so nvm. 

ZiggyZiggs
3 minutes ago, Bradley said:

We'll see. GoldDerby predicts a nomination for Paulson and Bates this year for Roanoke and they have been fairly accurate.

I loved Roanoke, so nvm. 

I love Sarah and Kathy so I hope they do!

Archived