đź’“ DAWN OF CHROMATICA đź’“

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
sales

Flop Like Perfect Illusion

alp0707

Featured Posts

AlexanderMagno

I don't find these numbers impressive at all. The song didn't do good commercially, let's face it, and even if it did for someone's standards it was a flop because it had no impact whatsoever. 

It is still a good song. Not the best lead single for me, but good song.

Sneaky Oliver

I believe if it had proper promotion it would be another top10. I still remember the VMA promo that got away:saladga:  

I’m on my Legacy Act era

Drin Lon
12 minutes ago, littlepotter said:

Ayo would have been a better single choice, but thisnis one of the times I'm so thankful Gaga didn't choose the commercial aspect. Listening for Perfect Illusion for the first time was a spiritual experience. A-yo would have been disappointing.

Funny, I hated PI the first time I heard it, I would have loved A-Yo's silliness, catchiness and boppiness with the first listen :tony::selena:

Plus A-Yo was Gaga's choice and in general her choices are pretty good. Bad Romance was her idea after all, Interscope wanted Telephone. :hor:

Taide

Imo Perfect Illusion was the perfect lead single. Love that song since its release. :lolly:

Jaume

PI was chosen  by the label to be the first single... wasn't she happy with that? Because I don't understand the lack of promo

Archived