šŸ’™ HEAVY METAL LOVER T-SHIRT šŸ’š

Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
news

A Star Is Born Filming finishes

BibleThisWay

Featured Posts

En_Sabah_Nur

Inb4 she forgets all about #TC even existing & goes str8 to the #JWT rehearsals... Ā :awkney:

Ā 

Egypt. W

• Replies 85
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Rat Boy

YES! The cure is going to hit #1 on the Hot 100 now! :giveup:

"dont trust this crooked manipulative rat!" - @NichuuB

kihlophix

omg stop nagging her about the cure MV, she's gonna be to busy rehearsing for the tour, or maybe you want her to get hurt again?

Tom Nook

Does that mean The Cure and more Joanne promoĀ :giveup:

tenor.gif

Uh Red Wine... Convict... Gah Gah...

AshIey

I'm so happy for her getting to have this experience, can't wait to see the movie!Ā :flutter:

+ I think she's going straight into JWT rehearsals. If we get a music video I would be seriously surprised.Ā :sweat:

JusKeepBreathin

Imma need a certified or notarized letter of confirmation to believe this. I've been burned before.Ā 

"Nothing in the world is more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity." -Martin Luther King Jr.

Ronald Allen
15 minutes ago, JustLikeHoney said:

Imma need Ā certified or notarized letter of confirmation to believe this. I've been burned before.Ā 

:ladyhaha:

spread love ,respect,compassion AMEN!!!!

Perfume

seriously off topic but I kinda.. waited to buy tickets for JWT.Ā :emma:Ā and I seriously doubt I'd be able to find any for Denver now.. but just in case, do you guys know anywhere I could buy some? Help a bottom see the light!Ā :pray:

an angel held me like a child

RAMROD

Don't think there'sĀ The Cure MV, youĀ guys. Don't think sheĀ have time to film it. She still need to rehearse for the tour and multipleĀ fitting sessions for the tour costumes, and meeting with her team on everything else about the tour.Ā Face it!Ā :giggle:

(ļ¾‰ā—•ćƒ®ā—•)ļ¾‰āœ§*:ļ½„ļ¾Ÿ be delulu until it becomes trululu (*Ā“č‰øļ½€*) ā™”ā™”ā™”

Talent
Just now, ViviLittleM said:

Now add some dates for the JWTĀ :gaycat:

Let's e-mail her team.Ā :selena:

šŸ”µ - Banned because I quoted a stupid meme. Literally. So, yeah.

Archived