Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
charts

Capital FM have REMOVED The Cure from their playlist

theahsfan

Featured Posts

theahsfan

http://www.capitalfm.com/radio/playlist/

AND THEY'VE ADDED SWISH SWISH

I'M SO ANNOYED, THEY HAVE IT OUT FOR GAGA AND KISS KATY'S ASS EVEN THOUGH SWISH SWISH HAS DONE TERRIBLYtumblr_n21g1puUtS1rf03c7o6_r1_250.gif

Don't even come @ me, Swish Swish is #43 on iTunes UK and The Cure is #40

and The Cure is like #26 on the UK airplay chart even though Swish Swish ISN'T EVEN ON THERE

they've also kept Trash Of You and Trash On The Hill on their playlist which has been on there since like January:giveup:

Does it even matter now? It's obviously not going to be promoted anymore. The chance has come and gone. Time to move on.

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

Harry

They have it out for Gaga? They had her playlisted for like two months and suported it well before Radio 1 did. It would've been dead on arrival at radio here if it wasn't for their support.

Katy's single is new, Gaga's single is over on the charts and old now. I don't understand the surprise/dramatics.

Bloody

They supported the cure since the beginning (they even spinned it 6 times a day), so don't complain...

theahsfan
1 minute ago, Harry said:

They have it out for Gaga? They had her playlisted for like two months and suported it well before Radio 1 did. It would've been dead on arrival at radio here if it wasn't for their support.

Katy's single is new, Gaga's single is over on the charts and old now. I don't understand the surprise/dramatics.

Funny how they didn't support Joanne at all:trollga: 

They hate Gaga, they only added it to their playlist because they had to bc it shot to No 1 on iTunes and barely even played it when it was on their playlist

River

3rd single is coming bitches

Je ne parle pas français but I can padam if you like

Harry Kat

The song has peaked in UK, what did you expect? It's also a top 5 radio hit there! Swish Swish is Katy's new single so it isn't strange that they support it right now!

Harry
4 minutes ago, theahsfan said:

Funny how they didn't support Joanne at all:trollga: 

They hate Gaga, they only added it to their playlist because they had to bc it shot to No 1 on iTunes and barely even played it when it was on their playlist

Actually PI was playlisted, just not for very long. But they supported The Cure, which is her most recent release. Capital is strictly pop, unlike Radio 1. Even MR doesn't suit their audience.

Now you're just straight up lying.. They played it A LOT. As Bloody said, they playlisted it immediately and and the height of it's success they were giving it 4-6 plays a day, which is huge on UK radio. Trust me, we were tracking her spins throughout the day. Feel free to dig through the chart thread for receipts. If it was barely played, why did it go so high on the airplay charts?

You're literally looking for reasons to be mad where there are none. Educate yourself before you make stupid threads like this.

androiduser

The Cure is old news.... the media has promoted is REALLY well, and it didn't really catch on

3 minutes ago, Harry said:

Actually PI was playlisted, just not for very long. But they supported The Cure, which is her most recent release. Capital is strictly pop, unlike Radio 1. Even MR doesn't suit their audience.

Now you're just straight up lying.. They played it A LOT. As Bloody said, they playlisted it immediately and and the height of it's success they were giving it 4-6 plays a day, which is huge on UK radio. Trust me, we were tracking her spins throughout the day. Feel free to dig through the chart thread for receipts. If it was barely played, why did it go so high on the airplay charts?

You're literally looking for reasons to be mad where there are none. Educate yourself before you make stupid threads like this.

The burn

giphy.gif

If you see me posting like crazy, I'm either bored or procrastinating.

monketsharona

With some interest from Lady Gaga and her team it would have stuck on it and grown on radios overall.

Let's not blame radios to throw the song while there's zero plan for it 

SlaeUrAnus

Be grateful Capital FM gave it the chance.

As a U.K monster, I am thrilled that they gave it the time of day considering Gaga has done no promotion for the song. 

In my messy era.

Capital FM supported The Cure,

and we have to be thankful that instead of complaining.

They supported in a more realistic way  than Record Label,Managment and Gaga herself did.

John Wayne was just an amazing Music Video.

The Cure was just an amazing  Single.

What´s next?

Lady "Unpredictable" Gaga

Archived