Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy ranks her exes in bed

yASSsss

Featured Posts

LostSpark
4 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

Just because it's a "game" doesn't mean it's ok :toofunny:

I didn't say it's ok, It's kinda immature. But it's not so bad to make a big deal out of it. After all we're all humans and we make mistakes, maybe she is regretful now.

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Miel
49 minutes ago, MetalliGa said:

Diplo not being good in bed?

tenor.gif

he seems like he'd jackhammer tbh

3 points in and ready for more

Despacito
19 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

I was starting to get into her new album, I don't think I'll be listening to it again on Spotify in the near future. 

I was starting to root for the Witness era, now I'm happy it's flopping and flops Harder so she stays miserable. #TeamTaylor

Flopping when it's debuting with more than 200k? And it reached #1 in iTunes in 56 countries? Ok ...

AlexanderMagno

Yeah, what did she say about double standards?

Really, the most ridiculous people are the ones who still fall for her words. Sorry, but it's true, some of those who are being convinced by her need to grow up. Ranking your exes is such an immature thing to do and really shows how much she appreciates the time with them.

Not even Taylor goes this low about past relationships. Unless she has said in any of her songs how they were in bed?

Despacito
17 minutes ago, Born To Slay said:

I kinda hope her breakdown is worse than Britney's now. 

She apologized to Britney already so....

Despacito
Just now, AlexanderMagno said:

Yeah, what did she say about double standards?

Really, the most ridiculous people are the ones who still fall for her words. Sorry, but it's true, some of those who are being convinced by her need to grow up. Ranking your exes is such an immature thing to do and really shows how much she appreciates the time with them,

She was forced to do it tho wtf are you on about

Youre part of the problem Katy was talking about, Stan wars and double standards 

Whispering
29 minutes ago, Harry said:

Okay but if this was a famous man ranking his famous female exes he would be LYNCHED on social media

Valid point. 

AlexanderMagno
Just now, Despacito said:

Youre part of the problem Katy was talking about, Stan wars and double standards 

Forced? Yeah right, of course she was, I forgot she lives in a dictatorship and it's not one of the most successful pop stars in the world who is forced to answer everything they are asked.

Harry
35 minutes ago, Azor Ahai said:

They act as if she is a 15 year old girl, new to the world lmao.

She has more prestige than James Corden, she could easily refuse...

Yeah, it's silly. I mean it's kinda stupid to me. It doesn't "offend" me, but I just think it's stupid. Especially during this whole era when she's playing this whole "witness" thing and trying to be open and socially aware - which I totally respect, btw - I find it funny that she'd do something that's so blatantly a double standard when five minutes ago she was talking about how great feminism because it means equality.

Harry
12 minutes ago, Despacito said:

Forced? He wasn't exactly pointing a gun at her head.

You have to remember it's on her stream. She could've just told him politely it was an inappropriate question to answer because she'd effectively be putting her exes on blast, and if she didn't want to be seen as a "square" to her audience she could've just eaten the gross stuff.

For the record, I think it was equally gross of him to bring the question up, not to mention talking about the size of Orlando's ****. 

Born To Slay
25 minutes ago, Despacito said:

Flopping when it's debuting with more than 200k? And it reached #1 in iTunes in 56 countries? Ok ...

I'm pretty sure all pop girls reach number one on iTunes in a tin of countries. and it's only debuting that high because of the tour bundle. 

Lets not pretend that Swish Swish and Bon Appetit weren't complete failures and that this era is going well. 

Pacify Him
24 minutes ago, Miel said:

he seems like he'd jackhammer tbh

Ah I learned something new today :giggle: anyway that actually looks adventurous 

I’m getting on your nerves

Born To Slay
22 minutes ago, Despacito said:

She apologized to Britney already so....

Doesn't matter. After her comments on James Cordens show, it's what she deserves. It really is a whole new level of trashy.

Fernster7

Lmao at people still defending this girl, like stop it now, we all agree the hate she's getting is awful and disgusting but not because she cried and said she wanted to kill herself it means everything she does is okay now and nobody should criticize her because poor thing can't handle it, she needs to grow up and accept that she's going to get **** when she does stupid stuff.

We have two selves. One the world needs us to be, compliant, and the shadow. Ignore it and life is forever suffering.

Nirvana

It was part of a game, though... She said they are all great in bed anyway. But I wouldn't answer that kind of questions publicly, I think it was wrong of James Corden to ask that intimate questions and Katy should have called that game a quit. Don't know if that would have been possible though.

But this forum is full on KatyDaily nowadays, in good and bad.

Archived