yASSsss

Featured Posts

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LordEnigma
Just now, Moebius said:

Why are you all taking this so personally?! :saladga: 

many others have done this, all of them have had weird questions, just because its katy doesn't mean you can all hop on this hate bandwagon ****

this site is so sensitive i swear :saladga: 

I've seen these but you don't see the problem in ranking your sex partners to the world? That's just delusion.

Born To Slay

I was starting to get into her new album, I don't think I'll be listening to it again on Spotify in the near future. 

I was starting to root for the Witness era, now I'm happy it's flopping and flops Harder so she stays miserable. #TeamTaylor

Moebius
1 minute ago, Alexander Levi said:

I've seen these but you don't see the problem in ranking your sex partners to the world? That's just delusion.

not really :emma: 

The Most Popular Girls in School megarate is cancelled!

Azor Ahai
1 minute ago, Moebius said:

Why are you all taking this so personally?! :saladga: 

many others have done this, all of them have had weird questions, just because its katy doesn't mean you can all hop on this hate bandwagon ****

this site is so sensitive i swear :saladga: 

Maybe because a pop music forum doesn't really care what Kendall Jenner or Jimmy Kimmel did? 

This is about Katy.

LostSpark
8 minutes ago, Alexander Levi said:

I can't believe people are excusing her for this... if it's just a game, she could easily say that it was being taken too far.

I'm not excusing her. I'm just looking from her perspective and trying to consider the whole thing. Maybe if I was in this situation, I would've made a better decision. I don't think it's such a big deal tho, it was a game.

LordEnigma
Just now, Moebius said:

not really :emma: 

So if a partner of yours said you were the worst at sex in bed, it's cool? :toofunny:

ok... keep being delusional I guess.

Its also just immature for a woman who is 32.

Born To Slay
15 minutes ago, Logan said:

After her bald Britney comments, nothing she says surprises me. 

I kinda hope her breakdown is worse than Britney's now. 

Moebius
Just now, Azor Ahai said:

Maybe because a pop music forum doesn't really care what Kendall Jenner or Jimmy Kimmel did? 

This is about Katy.

my point was about everyone making it so big about the question she could've "avoided" ; it's a game that has been done many times, with many people going through the same thing. Katy's not special in this case

Moebius
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

So if a partner of yours said you were the worst at sex in bed, it's cool? :toofunny:

I mean, if its true... :toofunny: 

LordEnigma
Just now, LostSpark said:

I'm not excusing her. I'm just looking from her perspective and trying to consider the whole thing. Maybe if I was in this situation, I would've made a better decision. I don't think it's such a big deal tho, it was a game.

Just because it's a "game" doesn't mean it's ok :toofunny:

Born To Slay
Just now, Alexander Levi said:

It's even worse when you remember she's 32. I'm in high school and I don't hear stuff there as immature as some of the **** Katy says. 

Archived