Follow Gaga Daily on Telegram
celeb

Katy ranks her exes in bed

yASSsss

Featured Posts

Levine
18 hours ago, SlayGagaloo said:

She said Ari and Bayonse are her favorite vocalists, didn't mention Gags :selena:

Ariana is the cool gurl of the moment, that's how katy thinks. 

_

Anyway, this list is sad. My gosh, I can't believe there are people defending her live thing, she reaches new lows every minute. 

Never imagined that she could humiliate herself after a flop. Like, i'd unstan immediatly if Gaga did something like this. 

• Replies 163
  • Created
  • Last Reply
LostSpark
3 minutes ago, Liza said:

Can't believe you provided context so I can't be as enraged as I want to be :neyde:

:queenga::laughga:

Levine
5 hours ago, GagaMyBlood95 said:

She was asked - she answered.

Can y'all stop with this pathetic excuse? It's the leitmotif of the kats in these days.

Isn't she woman enough to avoid a question or to say something like "I don't want to discuss about this topic"?

The fact that y'all to defend her treat her like a 15 yo tells a lot :lolly:

1 hour ago, Levine said:

Can y'all stop with this pathetic excuse? It's the leitmotif of the kats in these days.

Isn't she woman enough to avoid a question or to say something like "I don't want to discuss about this topic"?

Have you even watched the video? 

BornAsUnic0rn
20 hours ago, Slayer said:

Imagine if John Mayer did this with his exs. :staymad:

He could fill a whole 24h live stream with it. And I would be so here for it. 

GagaMyBlood95
2 hours ago, Levine said:

1. I am not a katykat whatsoever

2. I am not acting or defending her 'like a 15 year old' - what does that even suppose to mean?

If you watch the video, she was clearly not comfortable with answering that question, and JAMES was the one who answered for her lol She just nodded and said yes/no. 

Do I agree that he should have asked her this? No. But was it sooo wrong to answer it? No, not at all. Sex is a normal thing and preference is as well, so I don't really see a problem whatsoever, but of course it's Katy so we should crucify her for anything that she says/does.

Michelle

It's funny people are angry when I've seen many of you over the years talk about your own personal experiences. Just saying. Yes I think it's tacky, I watched it. . but whatever... I personally don't do that but theyre all adults. 

Lets go take a howl at that moon🌙 -Crowley

This is the kind of thing you talk about with your friends over some wine and laugh...not publicly make an announcement off, so classless.

Montebello

And people fot ARTPOP was messy... Gaga at least did some crazy things in the name of art

Archived